Ill Mad Goblin Drain’s Exclusive Gers Transfer Budget News

Mark Walters

Convinced Rangers fans read more of this crank's shite than those it's intended for.
Possibly, for a laugh tho, there are still a sizeable wee chunk of mentalists who hang on this guys every word and pay him for the privilege of filling their head with utter shite.

Ponientebear

A “journalist” that calls Gerrard Mr Let’s go and calls the club Sevco, also calling Mark Allan the director of fantasy, yeh I can see this crank will get normal people taking him seriously.
Ranting of a mentality diseased bitter bigot.

The hunter2

Official Ticketer
So "his guy", if theres only 2 people in a room then it must be gerard or allen? Is that what he is actually trying to say?

True Blue

The guy is clearly a total mentalist, but plays their dim witted hordes for fools by telling them what they want to hear about the club they are most interested in.

mrsjr1872

He has just posted a new blog saying he contacted an Ibrox insider as to how we are paying for this transfer and this contact has an excellent track record with him o_O
nearly choked on my tea at that one aswel mate guys a hoot man :)

GeeGee

It's no surprise you never see him out and about. A cowardly recluse who lives his live through a laptop.
He can’t travel mate. Special Branch track him everywhere.

Remember the story about him taking a flight to Scotland and being ‘tracked by Special Branch types the whole way’?

Bluethruandthru

They pay him for that shite, it's tremendous. He literally has never been right about anything and they still hand over their cash.

It’s obviously common knowledge the tarriers are a delusional hoard of fk wits but surely even the most gullible of his followers must see through that crackpot by now?

WalterLoyal

I've just read on Kerryfail Street that Phil's latest claim is we're selling Morelos for £3.2m. They actually believe this shit. :D

Recoba

Official Ticketer
He has one believer on Kerrydale

Wow !

Convo below
His wage comment for Murphy seems bang on. He also mentioned a circa 3m. centre half days before it appeared in the press. Phil seems on the ball to me.
Dislike

brian mclair's hair
18K 1,106

34 min. ago#39933
MRF1996 wrote:phil's latest blog is tasty.

Season ticket money + Morelos money to pay for a poor man's Jullien. Combined with other outgoings that they're trying to punt such as Candeias and Murphy.

Trying to punt the two Croats. No doubt they aren't releasing this info, as it will look bad on Gerro for signing them. They'll wait until they're sold then flip it as 'good news'.

Trying to punt Murphy on loan and his wage is eyewatering. I believe it as he was their highest pedigree of player at time of signing.​
It seems you have fallen for his hyperbolicity like the avuncular perspicacious fellow you are

Phill

Talks

Pish
Dislike

lemonmelon29
114 67 1

28 min. ago#39934
spartacusthethird wrote:
Adam Smith 11 wrote:

What’s this?
Deserves a thread of its known imo.

Not enough discussion been had on this to educate those enquiring as to the legitimacy of any future potential transfer of this talisman.

Additionally I propose Lemonmelon to be a stand in Mod to moderate this importantly educational thread on a temporary basis until everyone is thoroughly educated as to the requirements of work permits vis-a-vis torn faced little pumpkin.​
Why don't I dip my toes in and have a go at your post first - you're a carrot

How did I do
Dislike

flatbackground
911 1,046

26 min. ago#39935
MRF1996 wrote:
flatbackground wrote:
You know Phil has eff all idea what’s going on behind the scenes at sevco, aye?​
His wage comment for Murphy seems bang on. He also mentioned a circa 3m. centre half days before it appeared in the press. Phil seems on the ball to me.​
He reads social media rumours then invents conversations he’s had with fictional “sources”.
Dislike

MRF1996
53 21

15 min. ago#39936
brian mclair's hair wrote:
MRF1996 wrote:phil's latest blog is tasty.

Season ticket money + Morelos money to pay for a poor man's Jullien. Combined with other outgoings that they're trying to punt such as Candeias and Murphy.

Trying to punt the two Croats. No doubt they aren't releasing this info, as it will look bad on Gerro for signing them. They'll wait until they're sold then flip it as 'good news'.

Trying to punt Murphy on loan and his wage is eyewatering. I believe it as he was their highest pedigree of player at time of signing.​
It seems you have fallen for his hyperbolicity like the avuncular perspicacious fellow you are

Phill

Talks

Pish​
Got to disagree here again, bud.

Phil talked about Gerro being told to put his fringe players in the shop window. Article on 5th July.
https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2019/07/0 ... -at-sevco/

One of the friendlies Sevco organised was exactly this. Against Mansfield Town.

At 6pm on 5th July this article appeared in the Scotsman
18:00
Friday 05 July 2019
Mansfield Town are looking at a number of Rangers fringe players after being invited to doing so by Steven Gerrard.​
https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football ... -1-4960355

I highly doubt that Phil knocked his blog up after 6pm on 5th July and re-hashed news from elsewhere. It was a long blog and this was only one point of many.

He probably prepared it before the Scotsman article was released.

Another website called 'CHAD' ran with the story at 5pm on 4th July. But I highly doubt Phil would have picked this up before the Scotsman, never mind re-hash it with a full blog that includes a whole side story. In a space of hours.

dh1963

We'll be cheering and singing while our players are running round Ibrox with the league trophy while Phil The Fud is blogging that Rangers are on the brink of disaster.

Vote For Pedro

Some genuinely fall for shite like this.

A poor mans Julien! Of course an international defender who’s won titles in his home land and played in Italy’s top league for the past two or three seasons or £7m on some relegation fodder in France, who’s no caps to his name, won %^*& all and never played in Europe! Mark my words Jullien is a dumpling, no better than Boyata!

Vote For Pedro

He has one believer on Kerrydale

Wow !

Convo below
His wage comment for Murphy seems bang on. He also mentioned a circa 3m. centre half days before it appeared in the press. Phil seems on the ball to me.
Dislike

brian mclair's hair
18K 1,106

34 min. ago#39933
MRF1996 wrote:phil's latest blog is tasty.​
Season ticket money + Morelos money to pay for a poor man's Jullien. Combined with other outgoings that they're trying to punt such as Candeias and Murphy.​
Trying to punt the two Croats. No doubt they aren't releasing this info, as it will look bad on Gerro for signing them. They'll wait until they're sold then flip it as 'good news'.​

Phill

Talks

Pish
Dislike

lemonmelon29
114 67 1

28 min. ago#39934
spartacusthethird wrote:​
Adam Smith 11 wrote:​
What’s this?​

Deserves a thread of its known imo.​
Not enough discussion been had on this to educate those enquiring as to the legitimacy of any future potential transfer of this talisman.​
Additionally I propose Lemonmelon to be a stand in Mod to moderate this importantly educational thread on a temporary basis until everyone is thoroughly educated as to the requirements of work permits vis-a-vis torn faced little pumpkin.​
Why don't I dip my toes in and have a go at your post first - you're a carrot

How did I do
Dislike

flatbackground
911 1,046

26 min. ago#39935
MRF1996 wrote:​
flatbackground wrote:​
You know Phil has eff all idea what’s going on behind the scenes at sevco, aye?​

His wage comment for Murphy seems bang on. He also mentioned a circa 3m. centre half days before it appeared in the press. Phil seems on the ball to me.​
He reads social media rumours then invents conversations he’s had with fictional “sources”.
Dislike

MRF1996
53 21

15 min. ago#39936
brian mclair's hair wrote:​
MRF1996 wrote:phil's latest blog is tasty.​
Season ticket money + Morelos money to pay for a poor man's Jullien. Combined with other outgoings that they're trying to punt such as Candeias and Murphy.​
Trying to punt the two Croats. No doubt they aren't releasing this info, as it will look bad on Gerro for signing them. They'll wait until they're sold then flip it as 'good news'.​

It seems you have fallen for his hyperbolicity like the avuncular perspicacious fellow you are​
Phill​
Talks​
Pish​
Got to disagree here again, bud.

Phil talked about Gerro being told to put his fringe players in the shop window. Article on 5th July.
https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2019/07/0 ... -at-sevco/

One of the friendlies Sevco organised was exactly this. Against Mansfield Town.

At 6pm on 5th July this article appeared in the Scotsman
18:00​
Friday 05 July 2019​
Mansfield Town are looking at a number of Rangers fringe players after being invited to doing so by Steven Gerrard.​
https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football ... -1-4960355

I highly doubt that Phil knocked his blog up after 6pm on 5th July and re-hashed news from elsewhere. It was a long blog and this was only one point of many.

He probably prepared it before the Scotsman article was released.

Another website called 'CHAD' ran with the story at 5pm on 4th July. But I highly doubt Phil would have picked this up before the Scotsman, never mind re-hash it with a full blog that includes a whole side story. In a space of hours.
This Phil is bang on bollocks is them trying to convince themselves! They know it to be bollocks! Most I imagine ignore the idiot!

Walters80

A poor mans Julien! Of course an international defender who’s won titles in his home land and played in Italy’s top league for the past two or three seasons or £7m on some relegation fodder in France, who’s no caps to his name, won %^*& all and never played in Europe! Mark my words Jullien is a dumpling, no better than Boyata!
Boyata for all his faults at least had 15 full caps for Belgium the top ranked team in the world right now.

The plank they’ve signed for £7m hasn’t even played at under 21 level in the past.

Far from being no better I would say he’s a serious downgrade on Boyata. I suspect the narrative will change after a few months and it will be they paid far less than £7m for him.