Ill Mad Goblin Drain’s Exclusive Gers Transfer Budget News

So his “guy” was in a private meeting between Gerrard and Mark Allen?

Amazingly this fantasist is still getting donations. They really are a special breed.

genuinely think this cvnt is just trolling the mentally challengeds now :D

its as if he gets a story then releases the opposite just before to wind them up

No, because deals can fall apart, Medicals can be failed. If the deal goes south, he would spin it to be about money and his minions will believe him.

He could spin it all he wanted but when the next target rocked up he would look even more foolish than usual and we get even more of a laugh.

You can just imagine the internal tannoy system at Ibrox;

Would the director of fantasy please go to the resident MBE’s office to discuss spending the Kings imaginary money on players we can’t afford.

Meanwhile back at the secret lair of the sinister Mac Giolla Bhain aka the pensioner killer) he receives a secret message from the secret agent ‘myguy’, an agent so secret he in fact doesn’t exist at Ibrox or indeed anywhere else in the real world!

Bhain laughs an evil laugh befitting that of a bigoted madman tarred with the brush of vile sectarianism whilst sharing his imaginary communique with his brainless and unquestioning acolytes...Send gold my pretty’s, gold and lots of it!!!

His sobbing daughter sits by his side dressed up as a fluffy white cat bemoaning her fathers descent into madness and wishing he and not the hapless pensioner had met his demise all those years ago!
Haha Myguyver, he'll make any lie out of some odd bits and pieces.

just had a look at his latest ramblings - he has an imageof his NUJ card, it looks fake as his name. Its clearly photo shopped the text on the name is altered as is the photo cunts at it with that

The only plus point in the c*%ts existence is that, when he draws his final breath, his brain will be unable to process anything except Rangers Rangers Rangers, and he will perish knowing that we have actually survived him and that how worthless his miserable life actually was.
PS Hope he lives to see 55 though.

Would barely know this guy existed if it wasn’t for FF.

Funny when people are delusional shit-talkers.

But surely this character is best starved of the attention he craves?

I know, I know... I’m contributing to a thread about him blah blah.

Ignore the bitter, twisted cretinous freak.

Just when I thought I could retire my trusty old orange font, he pulls me back in...

You’ve got to hand it to the pretend journalist with the made-up Irish name, who a national newspaper described as being “tarred with a sickening sectarian brush”, because he’s really surpassed himself once again.

With impeccable timing as ever, the bigot posted this exclusive just last week from his Donegal lair:

"Just what is a 'marquee signing' in football?
Does that term change from club to club?
Pehaps so.

"Anyhow Mr Let's Go recently had an intense conclave with Sevco's Director of Fantasy about two such potential acquisitions.

"Although the resident MBE at Ibrox appreciated Mr Allen's efforts heretofore he wanted a step up in quality.
Of course, it isn't Mark's fault that he has been reduced to rummaging about in the bargain bins of English football.

"The Sevco manager told him that he wanted two players that would give them a fighting chance with the champions.
One player would cost in the region of £3.5 - £4.5m and the other £1.5 - £2m.

"My guy said that the initial response of the Director of Fantasy on hearing the names, especially the most expensive one, was simply to laugh at the very prospect.

"Quite simply there is no money at Sevco for such a net spend."

Meanwhile in the real world:
Bologna have confirmed they are on the brink of selling Swedish defender Filip Helander to Rangers.
It’s understood the Serie A side hope to rake in £4.3million for Helander, 26, with sources at Ibrox adamant Steven Gerrard will get his man for a sum closer to £3.5m.
Bologna sporting director Riccardo Bigon is overseeing discussions and, during a break in negotiations, he confirmed talks had reached an advanced stage.
Helander is on the brink of becoming the most expensive Ibrox arrival since Walter Smith shelled out £4m to land Nikica Jelavic nearly nine years ago.

So, yet again it has fallen on this FF admin to have to discredit Ill Phil's Rangers lies.

Perhaps it's time for the deranged bigot to put his NUJ card in a drawer and call it a day as a 'journalist'?
The man is a pseudo intellectual! To use his kind of turn of phrase! My car is in the garage and I’m currently waiting on it. Had a laugh at this, but a bigger laugh at the two clowns I pulled up talking away at the coffee machine! To salesmen chatting to each other, does Edouard get a game with a fit Thumb? I’m convinced KT is staying, he will eventually go, but he’ll go with our blessing when we get 10! I had quite enough by this point and said, you won’t even get 9! Two of them looked at me and gave it a nervous we’ll see. Clearly can’t say anything as they’re staff but should know better next time they talk shite in front of customer! I should also say I’m in Edinburgh!

Buckled at the thought of him having some double agent who's privy to meetings between our manager and DoF.

Anyone who believes this shite is unhealthily delusional, the standard for that lot.

I’m so glad this lady's front bottom stays in Donegal............

Cause it’s right by the sea and hopefully one day this lady's front bottom will just walk right into it,and just keep walking and walking and walking and walking.

He has just posted a new blog saying he contacted an Ibrox insider as to how we are paying for this transfer and this contact has an excellent track record with him o_O

Saw a picture of him

My goodness he is tiny for a man

Nothing against small people you understand but he is a wee guy

I’m so glad this lady's front bottom stays in Donegal............

Cause it’s right by the sea and hopefully one day this lady's front bottom will just walk right into it,and just keep walking and walking and walking and walking.
You want him to walk on water?
How about two steps then he drowns?
No more than this as I’d rather it were a Donegal beach that was contaminated than the ocean.

Saw a picture of him

My goodness he is tiny for a man

Nothing against small people you understand but he is a wee guy
From a family of fighting Irishmen. Seven brothers, hard men all. He's got one sister and she hates his guts.

His "contacts" at Rangers are obviously ripping the pish out of him

I think this may be true aswell and he does have a supposed "source". The timing is too good for each of his posts and I think he's getting set up to appear more and more foolish everytime. That's not to say he's not a complete moon howler but he must be getting egged on. No one is that stupid

Just when I thought I could retire my trusty old orange font, he pulls me back in...

You’ve got to hand it to the pretend journalist with the made-up Irish name, who a national newspaper described as being “tarred with a sickening sectarian brush”, because he’s really surpassed himself once again.

With impeccable timing as ever, the bigot posted this exclusive just last week from his Donegal lair:

"Just what is a 'marquee signing' in football?
Does that term change from club to club?
Pehaps so.

"Anyhow Mr Let's Go recently had an intense conclave with Sevco's Director of Fantasy about two such potential acquisitions.

"Although the resident MBE at Ibrox appreciated Mr Allen's efforts heretofore he wanted a step up in quality.
Of course, it isn't Mark's fault that he has been reduced to rummaging about in the bargain bins of English football.

"The Sevco manager told him that he wanted two players that would give them a fighting chance with the champions.
One player would cost in the region of £3.5 - £4.5m and the other £1.5 - £2m.

"My guy said that the initial response of the Director of Fantasy on hearing the names, especially the most expensive one, was simply to laugh at the very prospect.

"Quite simply there is no money at Sevco for such a net spend."

Meanwhile in the real world:
Bologna have confirmed they are on the brink of selling Swedish defender Filip Helander to Rangers.
It’s understood the Serie A side hope to rake in £4.3million for Helander, 26, with sources at Ibrox adamant Steven Gerrard will get his man for a sum closer to £3.5m.
Bologna sporting director Riccardo Bigon is overseeing discussions and, during a break in negotiations, he confirmed talks had reached an advanced stage.
Helander is on the brink of becoming the most expensive Ibrox arrival since Walter Smith shelled out £4m to land Nikica Jelavic nearly nine years ago.

So, yet again it has fallen on this FF admin to have to discredit Ill Phil's Rangers lies.

Perhaps it's time for the deranged bigot to put his NUJ card in a drawer and call it a day as a 'journalist'?
A self important twat,a legend in his own small mind.

The effect of title 55 on the pensioner neglecter will be funny

but it’ll be even better when title 56 comes along the following year

Back