Ill Phil — The Gift That Keeps On Giving

The guy is an absolute spanner who writes the same rehashed blog 300+ times a year.

"Rangers definitely going into administration next week/month/decade for the 700th hundred time since 2012, pure inside info from super secret sourcs" (Copyright Phil 53 names) "P.S. Don't forget to hit the PayPal donation button on the way out so I can copy and paste the exact same blog next week and scam you again and again".

Honestly I can not understand why someone from Rangers has not issued him with some kind of legal challenge? The moron has even admitted to lying about Rangers but the club never seem to do anything.

He's a sick obsessed bigot who has got the demented mhob paying him donations to keep his sectarian bile going.

Their obsession is like a sick illness.

His latest exclusive on us is that we wanted Walter Smith in as a director of football, Jimmy Nicholl as manager, and Barry Ferguson, Kenny Miller and JJ as the backroom team.

He goes into detail about how Walter didn't even answer the first call and only picked up when we tried for a second time.

So, his source for this one is either Walter or Ethel!

Fucking lunatic!
Hmmmmm, the bit about Walter only deigning to answer after several attempts is what Peace Process was gibbering about, too. Was it not we'd been begging?
Edit - just checked "Rangers chiefs have been on their knees begging"
So, did PP get it from Ill Phil or did IP get it from that arsehole Provan?
Or, did they both get it from another source and told "run with this"?
Coincidence or collusion?

Hmmmmm, the bit about Walter only deigning to answer after several attempts is what Peace Process was gibbering about, too. Was it not we'd been begging?
Edit - just checked "Rangers chiefs have been on their knees begging"
So, did PP get it from Ill Phil or did IP get it from that arsehole Provan?
Or, did they both get it from another source and told "run with this"?
Coincidence or collusion?
I don't care. I didn't read PP's piece, or IP's blog. There's too much same old same old in life as it is.

The guy is an absolute spanner who writes the same rehashed blog 300+ times a year.

"Rangers definitely going into administration next week/month/decade for the 700th hundred time since 2012, pure inside info from super secret sourcs" (Copyright Phil 53 names) "P.S. Don't forget to hit the PayPal donation button on the way out so I can copy and paste the exact same blog next week and scam you again and again".

Honestly I can not understand why someone from Rangers has not issued him with some kind of legal challenge? The moron has even admitted to lying about Rangers but the club never seem to do anything.

a) He is aloon ball if Rangers start taking him serious he would pop his cock
b) He lives in ROI so cant do him with libel law
c) He sucks the cokc of mentally challengeds for 50p so won't have any money and any court action would leave us out of pocket.

At the end of the day would could peddle the pish him and his reach round pals spout just change the name of Rangers to Celtic but I don't think we have anyone gullible to believe it or can be ersed to do it!

Posted on my fake news thread -

Just found this - it takes IRONY to a whole new level.

https://www.irishnews.com/news/2017...rs-in-prison-for-spreading-fake-news-1202749/

images

Utterly appalling to think that anyone in that country should be involved in creating triple nomenclature FAKE NEWS.

Ive set up a Blog that reveals the true goings on about celtc.

It's called The Mhankie Hoard.

IN my Blog I will reveal how in 6 weeks time there will be 2 aliens masquerading as Board Members at the peadodome and they are running a mermaid scam on the side and failing to declare the profits to HMRC. They have a place-man inside the tax gathering organisation and although he is a centaur and cannot sit at a workstation - he has access to sensitive data revealing this horrific fraud.

Just key my name in to Google and you will be directed to the blog: William Of Orange'

The Paypal address is: https://www.paypal.com/uk/Sash/RoyalArchPurpleDegree

All I need is 50p a week to ensure my daughter gets her fix.

For a man with sources everywhere and a financial expert on hand whenever he wants it's baffling he sits in a spare room in Ireland spouting shite to a handful of readers.
Surely with his connections Sky or the likes would be taking advantage of his wealth of knowledge.
Unless of course he is tarred with a sickening sectarian brush and has previous for being a liar.

Trouble with him, and people like him, is that there are individuals out there who actually believe the garbage that he spouts and hang in their every word

Trouble with him, and people like him, is that there are individuals out there who actually believe the garbage that he spouts and hang in their every word

There are indeed many who believe what he spouts but there are much more who are just willing to go along with his garbage as it is negative towards Rangers - that’s enough justification in their eyes.

He will be seeing his therapist soon as I can see another imminent meltdown

I wish him what he wishes for us Bears. A cuhnt of a man

Probably he was an altar bhoy who was reamed time after time by a dirty beast who was moved to another Parish to do the same thing to others.

Phil 3 names blog is called “Celtic News Now” ...and all he ever blogs about is Rangers !!
The guy is deranged

A real life Walter Mitty. Always seems to find himself in situations where he overhears high ranking football business associates talking about what a mess we are.

Mwuhahah aye right. The stories are all plucked straight from his ring piece. The looney bin awaits this creepy bastard.

This will be Ph’ill’s get out........

Dear reader,I’ve been in contact with ‘Rugger Chap’,all is not well at Ibrox,Rangers need money now that’s why they are selling season tickets for the Broomloan now.
Chapeau.

He’ll be cry wanking all summer.Deranged and delusional.Anything we do him and the rest of these sad cu*ts look for a negative.What a way to live your life.How much money does this buffoon collect from his begging?Hope he pays tax on this income.

Phil 3 names blog is called “Celtic News Now” ...and all he ever blogs about is Rangers !!
The guy is deranged

That's not ph'ills blog mate. That's some other crackpot, but 100% all they talk is Rangers. Add in JJ then you have three candidates for wanker of the year.

Back