Ill Phil forgets about us for minute and looks at the Hoops wage bill.

arnietac1

Official Ticketer
Penny finally dropping ya bigot?

"A well placed source told me last week that the upper tier of the wage structure at Celtic was becoming a bit crowded"
We are close to the situation where we will need to get CL group stages two out of every three seasons"

When he is not talking piash about us he must be worried

Get 55 this season and watch the fire sale.

They need the CL every season ffs.

That’s why they have a negative spend this season. The money is covering the wage bill in the absence of the group stages.

They sold Dembele, Armstrong and received 7.5 mill for Van Dijk.

Champions League money is obviously vital but I don’t think they are at a dire stage yet.

Reactions: WBD
A well placed source! What bollocks they know he’s a fucking pariah too! It’s the high percentage of loon balls they have that keep him going!

Their board have got away with "haha look at Rangers" for far too long. The tramps will only now begin to realise how badly Lawwell has shafted them because we're competing again.

I for one will enjoy the chaos 55 brings, with a wry grin.

Their board have got away with "haha look at Rangers" for far too long. The tramps will only now begin to realise how badly Lawwell has shafted them because we're competing again.

I think most of the chaos that will follow 55 will be them turning on each other. Especially if it happens this season. Will be brilliant to witness, once we eventually sober up.

They laughed at us for having so many loan players...now that's all they're doing as well.

"A well placed source told me last week that the upper tier of the wage structure at Celtic was becoming a bit crowded"
We are close to the situation where we will need to get CL group stages two out of every three seasons"

This roaster seems to have a better network of sources than Varys in GoT. Always well placed and reliable too.

Surely he doesn’t just make these claims so that he appears more credible and to encourage the tramps to rattle his ‘donate’ button. Surely not. :rolleyes:

Bellend!

Win the league and there f***** 100 percent

They sold Dembele, Armstrong and received 7.5 mill for Van Dijk.

Champions League money is obviously vital but I don’t think they are at a dire stage yet.

Not at the moment, but if we win the league this season it will be fun and games. The wilderness years for us when they were supposed to have made themselves uncatchable will be completely snuffed out and we’ll both be on the same level.

What age is Phils daughter these days? She must be a teenager by now. On a scale of 1-10, how upset would Phil be if she brought a nice boy home to meet dad and he was a Rangers season ticket holder?:p I think that would end him.
fingers crossed:))

We need them to not qualify for the champions league next season again. Obviously never again but we need to be realistic.

They could always get away with it for one season due to Dembele leaving, now they've only really got the guy in midfield who will go for a relatively big fee.

Genuinely the first time I have seen him writing about his own team

His well placed source ;)

CwmDq42.jpg

I will enjoy it with an expensive bottle of Rum and a power wink that could whitewash a block of flats.

It's going to be emphatically enjoyable.

This is actually a very well observed post.

That lot have absolutely squandered a glorious chance to stamp on our throats and suffocate the fight out of us for well over a decade.

They’ve gloated, become bloated with fat unnecessary wages, have squandered millions on diddies and discos, instead of just piling up the dough and waiting until we started to challenge to then unleash a huge financial advantage on us.

They are going to go into a frenzy of inward looking finger pointing and cannibalism finger of blame pointing after we do 55.

It’s actually going to be a popcorn munching viewing delight :)

Add into it when/if the compensation cases win and then the floodgates will open.

55 will end them. Tim on Tim violence is a stick on.

Will be absolutely fantastic too see when I eventually sover up from the drunken mess of celebrating the title.

Back