Ill Phil forgets about us for minute and looks at the Hoops wage bill.

Their board have got away with "haha look at Rangers" for far too long. The tramps will only now begin to realise how badly Lawwell has shafted them because we're competing again.

I for one will enjoy the chaos 55 brings, with a wry grin.

Well played sir. :cool:

What age is Phils daughter these days? She must be a teenager by now. On a scale of 1-10, how upset would Phil be if she brought a nice boy home to meet dad and he was a Rangers season ticket holder?:p I think that would end him.

Hopefully the most Uber staunch rhabid hating man alive

What about the dosh the lawyers are about to cream off them? Does he have a figure for that?

They need the CL every season ffs.

That’s why they have a negative spend this season. The money is covering the wage bill in the absence of the group stages.

They never budgeted for our imminent return as the Premier Club in this country

#55 and the paedo scandal will do to them what they tried on us.

We welcome the chase!

They sold Dembele, Armstrong and received 7.5 mill for Van Dijk.

Champions League money is obviously vital but I don’t think they are at a dire stage yet.
Van Dijk was 2 years ago, you have to believe the media if you think they got £25m cash for the other 2, and Dodgy Derek and Lawwell are taking around £5m a year between them without looking at players and other staff, they are not as well off as often reported.

This is genuinely the first time I have seem him talking about the filth. Which means only one thing. They are worried. Very worried. I honestly cannot wait until we get 55. It will be glorious for us, not so much for them.

As a side note, I really am worried about the non footballing public who will be going about their day as normal, then they will be met with that lot frothing at the mouth looking to cause trouble. As we all know this will happen

Their board have got away with "haha look at Rangers" for far too long. The tramps will only now begin to realise how badly Lawwell has shafted them because we're competing again.

I for one will enjoy the chaos 55 brings, with a wry grin.
Or rye and gin !

Van Dijk was 2 years ago, you have to believe the media if you think they got £25m cash for the other 2, and Dodgy Derek and Lawwell are taking around £5m a year between them without looking at players and other staff, they are not as well off as often reported.
They got a sell on fee when he joined liverpool. Something we need to do when we sell any of our top players from now on

They got a sell on fee when he joined liverpool. Something we need to do when we sell any of our top players from now on

We know about the sell on fee. What I think the poster means is that the mhedia deliberately exaggarate what they are getting in transfer fees. Armstrong supposedly left for £7m/£8m. Think about it. Southampton are willing to pay that for an average player, playing in Scotland, in the last year of his contract and has done nothing of note in the game. I don't doubt they paid a couple of million for him, but there is no chance, even allowing for the EPL's crazy money that they paid anything more than that. That mob have the press rapped round their tainted little finger

We know about the sell on fee. What I think the poster means is that the mhedia deliberately exaggarate what they are getting in transfer fees. Armstrong supposedly left for £7m/£8m. Think about it. Southampton are willing to pay that for an average player, playing in Scotland, in the last year of his contract and has done nothing of note in the game. I don't doubt they paid a couple of million for him, but there is no chance, even allowing for the EPL's crazy money that they paid anything more than that. That mob have the press rapped round their tainted little finger

It's been said umpteen times on here. Celtic include the wages they have saved on the remaining contract, the actual transfer fee and the wages he will receive in the new contract.

Below is just an example. The bulk of their reported transfer deal is the wages the player will earn at new club. That's why they say Transfer deal and not Transfer fee.

Last year of contract wages saved £1m
Actual transfer fee £1m
New contract - £5m (assuming £1.25m per year for 4 years)

How much do they pay Desmond etc a season for their 'preference' shares? (Does MON still hold some of them?)

Think about it. Southampton are willing to pay that for an average player, playing in Scotland, in the last year of his contract and has done nothing of note in the game. I don't doubt they paid a couple of million for him, but there is no chance, even allowing for the EPL's crazy money that they paid anything more than that. That mob have the press rapped round their tainted little finger

There is something a little fishy about the way that they have sold so many players to Southampton.

Their wage bill is astronomical.

They can’t afford it without CL football, they outspend three of the current PL teams on wages.

Champions League money is obviously vital but I don’t think they are at a dire stage yet.
Aye but they dont have a Demebele or a sell in clause for a world class defender each season. These have saved them from a real black hole this year......next season who do they have to sell? And any massive sell on clauses coming to fruition?

They’re also desperate to get Leggo off the wage bill, probably sell the effeminate left back plus get rid of Griffiths if he ever squares himself up. There’s players over there who are completely forgotten about draining them every week Scott Allan was another one.

Is the upper tier not over crowded by the fancy new disco lights?

And don't forget about Lieswell's nice wee 2M bonus - worth every penny if it stops them strengthening the team and turns the rabids against the board!

If Big Peter is allowed to get £2.2m in bonus what is Desmond and the rest of his dodgy crew getting.

No but no Champions league next year and they will be seriously worried ! Their wage bill was already over £60m ffs ! Europa league what £20m ? £40 m to make up that’s why Dembelle was sold and the £7m windfall from Van Dike was a boost they needed

Surprised their sponsors haven't jumped ship already due to the paedophile ring.
Operation Sweep Sweep is still in full flow - with no one being brave enough to step up and get it in the public eye.
That being said, I agree with you, surely their sponsors know what's going on.

By the end of the summer they will probably see about ten of their current squad including some big wages depart - the question is how much they will send both on wages and transfer fees to replace them - that's what their fans are worried about.

Brenda goes to Leicester and then buys half their squad - win win for them.

Their problem seems to be recruitment - players seem to be avoiding like the plague - is it the fact the manager is for the off in the summer ?

They’re also desperate to get Leggo off the wage bill, probably sell the effeminate left back plus get rid of Griffiths if he ever squares himself up. There’s players over there who are completely forgotten about draining them every week Scott Allan was another one.
Broonaldo might go, I hope not as I want him to be there when we reclaim our title.

The bhoywonder needs surgery on his hip, apparently.

Nobody will every buy the "gambling addict" from them.

No one is going to touch Griffiths with a barge pole now.

I smell fear and someone sowing the seed that downsizing of the squad and the removal of the little quality they have is going to happen soon.

Of course they will need cash for court cases as well.

Broonaldo might go, I hope not as I want him to be there when we reclaim our title.

The bhoywonder needs surgery on his hip, apparently.

Nobody will every buy the "gambling addict" from them.
The bhoywonder is supposedly suffering from the same injury that just ended Sir Andy Murray's career. If true he will never be half the player he was promising to be so there's another 40-50 million dembele dollars black hole for them

The bhoywonder is supposedly suffering from the same injury that just ended Sir Andy Murray's career. If true he will never be half the player he was promising to be so there's another 40-50 million dembele dollars black hole for them
What a terrible, terrible shame. If only they'd taken the £25 million from Everton...

What a terrible, terrible shame. If only they'd taken the £25 million from Everton...
Its like a daft Facebook game ain't it, they just take a players initials and match it to the list in front of them and come up with shite like that. At least make your lies believable ya fuckin yahoo cnuts

Back