Ill Phil having a nightmare trying to pull stories together by the looks of things

I hope we can at least afford a bus to the training ground this time.
Haha, that's right, the stupid fanny was telling similar lies about our training camp in the summer. While in interviews SG spoke of how well pre season went, and how great facilities were for his players and staff.

As I said above bookies put out odds on Rangers calling in administrators last season based on one of his blogs.

This in turn led to newspapers/phone -ins running the story and asking questions at press conferences. It certainly does not send out the right message that we have to deny this openly.

As for taking legal action believe me he wouldn’t love it if he is forced to pay a serous amount of damages to Rangers and forced to print a retraction.

Considering his “job”is sitting on the Internet telling lies about Rangers while begging for donations he’s more than happy that we just turn a blind eye to him constantly.
i agree with this and dont think it would cost a fortune to get him into court his ramblings are nonsence but in my opinion they do over time have a negative effect

As I said above bookies put out odds on Rangers calling in administrators last season based on one of his blogs.

This in turn led to newspapers/phone -ins running the story and asking questions at press conferences. It certainly does not send out the right message that we have to deny this openly.

As for taking legal action believe me he wouldn’t love it if he is forced to pay a serous amount of damages to Rangers and forced to print a retraction.

Considering his “job”is sitting on the Internet telling lies about Rangers while begging for donations he’s more than happy that we just turn a blind eye to him constantly.

Totally agree.

His sad pathetic bigoted life is all about Rangers.

Would have been plenty of tears and snotters flowing in his hovel on the 29th of December.

Someone just sent me one of his latest ramblings about us being in Tenerife to then go imply we couldn't afford to go to Dubai.

Loved this part though - it just goes to show this stuff is total Fantasy that these cunts continually lap up:

2017:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/look-inside-liverpools-plush-tenerife-10070784

2018:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5883322/liverpool-jurgen-klopp-staff-tenerife/

More accustomed to the standards he was used to at Liverpool???

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong here but I'm sure Liverpool where at the same place we are just now just last year?? I'm sure I heard it mentioned.

Ill Phil after Rangers achieve #55
bNvzp3G.gif

He's like that just now mate, a truly fucked up obsessed lunatic that is literally turning himself out.

Utter scumbag.

My reliable well placed source has been privy to a story that's gonna break tomorrow.

Donate now and you can get exclusive access to Tenerife - Two feet one flip flop - Admin Armageddon.

Well if he can do it?

Surely to God even the most bitter, rapid, deluded mentally challenged no longer takes this guy serious. 'My sources tell me.....' 'I'm led to believe.....' Has he ever once been right about anything?

My information is if this is the standard of pish he peddles then there’s going to be
no food on the table....a famine so to speak

This is one of my favourite sevcos from Ph'ill.

Doesnt investigate, two feet right in, it's tenerife it must be cheap and cheerful, now lets add a bit of 'the level Gerrard was used to' just to spice it up and the donations will roll in!

Oops, fcked it!

Really is time that someone from the club started looking into legal action against this moron.

Why we continue to just let him spout off the same rehashed lies year after year I will never know?

Said it few days back but his mental blogs have real world consequences and are damaging our commercial interests. Bookies opened up odds on Rangers getting relegated last January after the lies this moron wrote in a blog.

That’s the kind of thing that could potentially scare signings and investors away. We must be the only business in the world that would allow a poisonous bigot to constantly undermine them without lifting a finger to stop it.
The only "real world consequence" this deranged prick's blog had would be some thieving mentally challenged losing their giro or stolen cash at the bookies.

I know it might be dirty but can anybody screenshot that bit of his blog?

Comedy o.g. from the deranged one.

We get a laugh at the Pensioner Neglecter’s inane ramblings and multiple Beasts are a few £ lighter by donating to him

What’s not to like?

See when we hit 55 and the deluded Celtic fans who cling to that morons every word finally click that there is no admin 2 and he has been bullshitting them and fleecing them for years, they will turn on him and it will be a glorious to watch!

Must admit I'm fairly disappointed,the jolly cracksters have done us again.........Aye right you are Philomena rubber room time.:D

Bit off topic, but in the Mirror article from the 2017 link, the photos have captions like "The hotel is a paradise". One of the pics of the pool further down has the caption "The players could slash in the pool".
Surely not! :mad:

He's toiling, and I assume his donations must be taking a hit. You can see most of his stories now have a handful of comments (I'd always assume at least 50% by him),but used to have loads of clowns commenting and buying into his nonsense. think even the dims are realising the "admin 2 soon" is unrealistic.

A lot of GOOD people have died early of all sorts of horrible diseases, accidents etc. and oxygen thieves like this still manage to walk among us, spread their bile and live unfortunately!

After the best efforts of experts the world over a medical term has been found to describe this strange man - he is a f***ing nutter.

He's making a fortune off less fortunate rats than himself, he should be ashamed, but wait, he's also a rat.

A lot of GOOD people have died early of all sorts of horrible diseases, accidents etc. and oxygen thieves like this still manage to walk among us, spread their bile and live unfortunately!
It saddens me so much that really good Bears have lost their lives while we were still on our way back, know a good few who were still heartbroken when they died. I'll take a minute and spare a thought for them when we get 55, hopefully this season.

Rangers should hire someone to write Sevco blogs giving it Sevco this, Sevco that, Gerrard unhappy, admin on the way, glib and shameful liar..... the whole songbook, yadda yadda yadda.

King should come out and say we’re concerned about boardroom leaks as it’s the only explanation for info blogger has. And then just sit back and watch the ‘Please Donate’ button light up.

Would fund Kent signing!

i agree with this and dont think it would cost a fortune to get him into court his ramblings are nonsence but in my opinion they do over time have a negative effect

You take him to court then you have to do the same for all the lunatic sevco bloggers on the Internet every time they lie about us. Otherwise the likes of the disenfranchised father will claim if you challenge 3 names and not him it's because they are telling the truth.

It would just be never ending court cases and these nutjobs really aren't worth the bother.

They have more money than us.
Fact.
It doesn’t make them better.
It's all very well having lots of money in the bank but if you are not spending it then you don't reap the benefits.
They'll be keeping the money aside for some upcoming civil cases to pay out victims of their heinous actions.

Why fly to the other side of the world anyway, it’s about 4 days lost of productivity taking into account travel and jet lag

Was thinking that myself, bit of a mission for a mid season training camp. All the club are looking for is somewhere warm to train. Tenerife is basically " doon the road" compared to Dubai. End of the day location of said camp means f@£k all its what the players are doing at said camp that matters. And as you say days are lost travelling that far.

Back