Ill Phil having a nightmare trying to pull stories together by the looks of things

Dhabi is the santa ponsa of the Middle East a fukin shit hole if ever there was one the scum will feel at home
No way your getting away with comparing Dubai to Santa Ponsa - I’ve been in both and walked around one saying “shithole” and the other I genuinely walked around saying “wow”

No way your getting away with comparing Dubai to Santa Ponsa - I’ve been in both and walked around one saying “shithole” and the other I genuinely walked around saying “wow”
I’ve never been in santa ponsa been in Dubai and in my eyes it’s a shit hole full of pretentious anuses but each to their own

This guy actually makes a living out of just making up rubbish. Hell, if he can do it, then I might just think of doing the same.

I think he's really struggling to hold his mind together.
He’s been a deluded fantasist for many years. There was even an article in the filths TAL magazine exposing and ridiculing him that has been posted on here a few times.

If we are in Tenerife as its cheaper but good facilities and meets our needs surely we all would agree its a sensible option. Maybe we booked up early as the boss knows the place and beat the tims to it :p
It’s also a helluva lot shorter travelling times in an aeroplane we are the smart people in all of this believe me.

He’s been a deluded fantasist for many years. There was even an article in the filths TAL magazine exposing and ridiculing him that has been posted on here a few times.

If there was anything that summed him up being an utterly bat shit crazy liar it's that article

Ill Phil said Chicago fire are not best pleased about gutman coming to Glasgow. I really don't know why he's not there player the man just makes up nonsense.

I’m almost convinced he’s in actual fact a bear, who’s started this to rip off tims for fairytales.

I wish I’d thought of it ffs.

He has an audience that are daft enough to donate to him for the nonsense he writes. Money will have dried up from mediahouse so he needs to earn a living somehow.

As others have said Liverpool went there but aye Gerrard not happy. He said the same about pre season trip as well and how Gerrard wasn't happy about having to use a bus to get to training and our media team trolled him with a video of the walk.

He's best ignored but is good for a laugh with the nonsense he writes.

He is a complete fantasist that is now completely irrelevant, like everyone else who tried to make a name for themselves off the back of our problems, and the only coverage he gets these days is on here.

I swear I'd forget about him if his stuff wasn't mentioned on here.
I'd never heard of him until I seen posts about him on here.

Always brightens up my day does I'll Phil, never ceases to bring a smile to my face,as he ALWAYS makes a cvnt of itself,
Always ALL about the Rangers.

His previous guff contained stuff about the specifics of Rangers board meetings, down to the tone of voice used, precise phrases and facial expressions being used during discussions. Its fantasy stuff from a diseased mind.

4.30 hour flight time to Tenerife, no time difference, 7.30 flight time to Dubai and 4 hour time difference. 5 star hotels in Dubai are 10 a penny and likely around a good hour commute by bus to a training pitch. Of course if you get stuck on Maktoum bridge or Sheikh Zayed Rd could easily be 2 hours.

Around 20-22 degrees in Tenerife, probably nearer 28 or so in Dubai. Training in temps nearer to what we would get in summer makes more sense to me.

At least Rangers when they went to Dubai in Ecks time, stayed at Jebel Ali resort outside Dubai and trained on Dubai Aluminium (Dubal) pitches a short bus hop away avoiding the traffic in Dubai.

Overall I know which I would prefer

Serious question here? Does anyone, even his own people take him serious anymore? To me he's told that many lies since his mole from HMRC left, that possibly there's no one left that believes his "well placed source nonsense" it's actually became laughable now and he's nothing more than a joke figure amongst us!

Surely even the people who once donated to him are now embarrassed with his childish lies?

To me he is just an attention seeker that knows everytime he writes a blog he will get a rise out of us on here, then sits back and reads it all with a wee perverted smile on his face. A don't think he even takes himself serious anymore.

Hilariously, their editor dismantled him and handed him his dinner describing him as a “tactical bigot” !! :D !! And declaring for all the word to know that his ludicrous adopted name does not readily translate to any known words. In other words his name is as meaningless and as irrelevant as his pathetic, unemployed Walter Mitty existence. That other Wahoo John James (who began pretending he was a Rangers supporter- I am not making this up!) is another fruit loop who could keep a Phychiatrists’ Conference occupied for a month. Comedy Gold nonetheless :D

Really is time that someone from the club started looking into legal action against this moron.

Why we continue to just let him spout off the same rehashed lies year after year I will never know?

Said it few days back but his mental blogs have real world consequences and are damaging our commercial interests. Bookies opened up odds on Rangers getting relegated last January after the lies this moron wrote in a blog.

That’s the kind of thing that could potentially scare signings and investors away. We must be the only business in the world that would allow a poisonous bigot to constantly undermine them without lifting a finger to stop it.

Why would you even give him that notoriety?
An ersehole that's best left ignored.

A flurry of dhims would line up to crowdfund his legal fees and he'd dine out on it as a martyr.

He doesn't need any help in making a title of himself

Hilariously, their editor dismantled him and handed him his dinner describing him as a “tactical bigot” !! :D !! And declaring for all the word to know that his ludicrous adopted name does not readily translate to any known words. In other words his name is as meaningless and as irrelevant as his pathetic, unemployed Walter Mitty existence. That other Wahoo John James (who began pretending he was a Rangers supporter- I am not making this up!) is another fruit loop who could keep a Phychiatrists’ Conference occupied for a month. Comedy Gold nonetheless :D

You forgot to mention Phil ain’t very good at looking after vulnerable pensioners whilst “social working” in Glasgow!!!

The only time I hear about this cûnt is on here. Speirs too. Maybe if we just stop talking about them they'll go away.

He obviously had contacts in Ibrox and HMRC, but has now resorted to make believe.
There are bheast fans who hang on his every word in the same way that we have posters who believe that John Reid organised the whole HMRC witchhunt or that Ashley is helping out his pal Desmond Dermott.

Back