Ill Phil's latest ramblings

I'm no lawyer, but when numbers are put in contracts are they not written in letters too.
i.e. £15m=fifteen million pounds.

legal documents invariably put figures in both words and numbers as per:

"FIFTEEN MILLION POUNDS (£15,000,000) STERLING"

Would be amazed if it was otherwise in this contract.
Two well placed sources inside Ibrox say otherwise, dear reader.

PS Don’t forget to donate

Why doesn't he write his entire piece in the Oirish language?
Yes, I know, no cvunt speaks it never mind could ever read it and especially not the kind of Oirsihman that follows Filth FC.

However, I will never understand why the language gets used for names but only names, whilst everything else is discussed in that hated English language?
It just comes across as so affected.
Is there anything authentic about these people or is their entire world view just a hotchpotch of myth, lies and fraudulence?

This is good.

I may even send him £10.00 GBP (Ten Pounds GBP) just for brightening up my day.

He could buy those shoe insoles that make you a bit taller.

Money well spent.

Why doesn't he write his entire piece in the Oirish language?
Yes, I know, no cvunt speaks it never mind could ever read it and especially not the kind of Oirsihman that follows Filth FC.

However, I will never understand why the language gets used for names but only names, whilst everything else is discussed in that hated English language?
It just comes across as so affected.
Is there anything authentic about these people or is their entire world view just a hotchpotch of myth, lies and fraudulence?

He is as much Irish as a Yorkshire pudding. I've got more Irish antecedents than that clown.

He has some imagination...i'll give him that.
Oh and his sources...not one ever flushed out.
He is top banana lol.

As I stated in kerryfail thread any figure especially relaying to money will be written in full I. E. 15,000,000

Followed by (fifteen million pounds). This is to nullify the threat of typos.

Meanwhile on the park his team are struggling big-time,but no, Phil loads a names wants to write about The Gers,one sick individual is Phil

I have it on good authority that there is a typo but the offer we have received had a typo as well and is actual for a Bryan Kent. We are currently trying to locate a Bryan Kent so we can send him to Leeds and keep Ryan. Keep it quiet though.

I have it on good authority that there is a typo but the offer we have received had a typo as well and is actual for a Bryan Kent. We are currently trying to locate a Bryan Kent so we can send him to Leeds and keep Ryan. Keep it quiet though.
And keep leeds money :) :) :)

Are we sure this dick is still trying to troll us?

That mad shit is actually more akin to mentally challenged trolling. Maybe not trolling. What's the word for a virtual collection plate?

Last edited:
On August 3rd this crackpot let us know some of his thoughts on the coming season. He says selling key players and not replacing them is one way sellic might screw up.
They actually added to their squad.
He reminds us that while we're buying players at the 2 million mark they are spending more on a goalkeeper. :cool:
-----------------------------------

Today I consulted with several professionals who are Celtic watchers.

Their collective view was that Lennon’s men would take some stopping in the domestic sphere.

My highly unqualified take is that this season only Celtic can stop Celtic.

Selling key players and not replacing them would be one way to fail.

Across the city, it is still a case of Follow Follow the money.

The Sisyphean task that is at the heart of Operation Sell Alfredo is still ongoing.

There is a view in the Blue Room that they may have overplayed their hand with the French side.

I would not be surprised if Les Dogues sussed out that Alfie was not the Lille deal.

It will come as not surprised that Mr Let’s Go has let it be known that he wants funds from any putative transfer to allow him to re-invest in the squad.

At the time of writing the Colombian remains a Sevco player.

Apropos any replacement for Alfie the player would need to be within the £1.5m-£2m range, and that’s a stretch.

Across the city, Celtic have spent considerably more on a goalkeeper.

Aon rud eile:

If any chap is in the Stenography Corps want to try this journalism lark, then I have a tip for them.

They can use their access to Sevco players to ask Stevie’s Gumtree Galacticos how they feel about the quality of the new Castore kit.

I will just leave that there.

Here was me thinking it was just another boring Monday but this and Lennon has just turned it up to 9 just need a few breakdowns on Clyde Radio the night to hit the 11

I've got a nutter at work who believes everything he says. Another crackpot who funds his delusional behaviour.

Back