Ill Phil's latest ramblings

Is this latest piece of shit his response to him being openly mocked on here the other day?

Phil’s beloved club is burning to the ground in plain sight and he’s still peddling wee sneaky made up stories about contracts and typos and non existent “well placed” contacts within Ibrox. The guy is insane.

The guys a complete and utter fucking clown and the sad thing is, even 99% of celtic fans don't take him seriously hes a joke figure.

Rangers should take him to court for the fun of it for attempting to cause harm to our brand. That would be hilarious.

I wonder how much The Great Unwashed paid for this breaking news?

A desperate rattler and his money is easy parted.

Seriously, why do we give this c@nt house room?

He's nothing, absolutely nothing, I find more pleasant lifeforms on the sole of my shoes.

Somehow seems appropriate to put this here.

tumblr_maoao19APR1ru67qro1_500.png

What a unmitigated failure of what a grown man should be.

Even he doesn't believe himself.

It's definately a mental defect of some kind, so as pathetic as he comes across he probably does need help and some pity.

My source in the Donegal area who is close to the heartbeat of ill Phill has today confirmed to me 2 things !

Phil. Is a pish stained jakey throbber!

He is often see on a Friday drawing his wages from the cash machine at the bank of potatoes laughing like a mad Irish leprechaun, as the deluded sevcoists pay money every week for any old shite he can scrawl and post on his fan site !

See aside from the actual content of the article, which is the sort of rumour an 8 year old writing a newspaper story for school might write, how absolutely unreadable is it ? All the stupid snidey names he uses for everyone makes reading it an obstacle course for the eyes, baffling he’s made a living writing for so long.

We couldnt legally turn down a bid in excess of the release clause but we have already turned down a bid in excess of the release clause.

Makes sense to a mentally challenged I’m sure but I think I’m missing something

Mentally ill mentally challenged bastard whose daughter has never stopped crying for years.

I'd like to think the Ibrox sources are in place and saying something like
"Guys, he's emailed in again. What will we tell him this time?"

"Ok, how about we tell him we fu$#ed Kent's contract."

"Nah he'll never believe it, oh wait, ha ha ha"

A well placed source at Ibrox??

A guy whose granny knows a woman whose son goes to school with a lad whose father drinks in the same pub as this guy who was walking past the Rangers shop at St Enochs and heard someone who was swearing that a friend of his...etc, etc.

Back