Ill Phil's latest ramblings

I sometimes wonder if there really is someone feeding him these fairytales, how much ill Phil pays for these and how the conversation goes when another one is straight up proven to be bull.

‘...mate, I know that last one I gave you was crap, but wait till you hear this one, it’s 120% legit and will win back the doubters. £500 and it’s yours’

He really is beyond help.

One astonishing aspect of his meaningless existence is that there must surely be zoomers that believe him.

That's even more worrying.

I fail to see how you can make up shite like that and not break any laws.

Of course wouldn’t want to make him a martyr but at the same time would like to make an example of him

I think Phil has been tangoed. Contracts are scrutinised to the nth degree by several people on both sides and proof read. Where money is involved in the deal and set out in the contract the sum involved is not only indicated in numerals but also in text in brackets immediately following. I do wonder if the solicitor/professional person or legal practice referred to by Phil will take issue and sue for libel.

How much does he think we paid for Kent? And Liverpool are due 20% of the sell on fee. Not even taking into account the figures and words amounts on the contract his grasp on reality must be like my grasp on (insert name of any half decent looking woman here).

Complete fucknugget. Imagine all those rancid wee mentally challengeds sending him their giro in return for that garbage.

Is this old pensioner killer not deid yet ???

his club are in a complete shitshow and he’s on about us ?? A special kind of moron is Ill Phil

Using this clowns logic he probably thinks you can buy a £250k house for £25k if there's a zero missing on the card in the estate agents window. Perhaps he should be aware than an "clearly obvious error"relating to any contractual print is not legally binding

I’ve just noticed that I’m no longer banned on his Twitter account.
Is he so desperate for an audience that he’s allowing bears who previously hurled abuse at him to see his rambles??

I saw something on my google timeline from the National the other day that is probably where the Phil Nipple picked it up? Pretty sure it said there was a 20m release clause and contract delay to increase his earnings to same as top earners? That the delay had something to do with Ryan changing agents, supposedly on 20k a wk I checked on here 2 days ago to see if anything was posted and saw nothing so I ignored!

I saw something on my google timeline from the National the other day that is probably where the Phil Nipple picked it up? Pretty sure it said there was a 20m release clause and contract delay to increase his earnings to same as top earners? That the delay had something to do with Ryan changing agents, supposedly on 20k a wk I checked on here 2 days ago to see if anything was posted and saw nothing so I ignored!
take it you haven't read any of the last 5 posts? it's a wind up by a Rangers fan, and he's made a story out of it!

If that tango by Joe Black does not end Filthy Phil then feck knows what will. I know Joe Black is not everyone’s cup of tea but hats off thats brilliant and Phil is so gullible

Even if this was true (it’s rubbish), a quiet word with Kent would have resolved the situation in minutes. A contract can be amended at any time. Ill Phil is.....desperate!

Someone called joe black has tweeted that he is ill phils source on this and basically he fed him a load of nonsense to see if he would print it.

Epic if true

take it you haven't read any of the last 5 posts? it's a wind up by a Rangers fan, and he's made a story out of it!
You would be right I posted in the small hours and it adds on at the end! I follow Joe on twitter missed that however what I posted is true whether the National is part of it I dont know? Thanks for pointing that out the_ref.

Back