I'll take 8 more of those

If I knew it was going to be the case I would be happy. However, I don't think my heart can take much more of these kind of games.

Chronically one paced, lacking in invention and confidence but I'll take 8 more of those 1-0 wins. My heart might not mind.
So will I.

But will take about 3 decades off my life with stress.

But absolutely bite your hand off for it.

In fact 6 or 7 of those will do.

This reminds me of the posts earlier in the season saying "that'll do" after abject performances we scraped a win in. Turns out that over a season it doesn't do.

Definitely need to create more and struggled a bit today but where clearly the better team.Hit the post couple over the bar and managed to get the goal hopefully kick on from here.Hopefully see Jack and lundstram back together and Balogun/Helander in so Bassey can stay at left back we seem far more positive with that’s set up.

Absolutely leathered Motherwell and Utd and drew, would rather a brutal win any day. St J away on that horror pitch could’ve caused us trouble and Aberdeen always give us a game, first time we’ve beaten them this season. Just keep grinding them out Rangers and let the old firm games take care of themselves.

Never mind the next 8

Win the next 3 league games by the odd goal and we'll all be much happier and put a different complexion on the run in.

Next 3 league games:

Dundee (A) 12th
Celtic (H) last season's vice champions ;)
St Mirren (A) 9th

3 x 1-0 wins their and we are sitting very healthy.

Anyone would but the other 8 games won't all be like that and sadly won't all be wins.

Would obviously bite the hand of 8 1-0s but we know how it goes if we play like that every week. We’ll slip up.

Got a bit lucky today as our chance creation was very poor. Combination play was really poor and has been for a while.

You wouldn't get 8 of those though. Luck only gets you so far. We needbto be much better. That's the only solution.

It was indeed painful to watch, couldn’t see it coming from anywhere, but if we get that every game between now and May it’s mission accomplished. Few players in, few players out and then we can see what GVB brings to Rangers

%^*& that,

we have enough ability to destroy EVERY team in this league and we should be doing it by half time,

every game,

get it done GIO!!

Back