Illegal Share Price Manipulation?

Hate replies like this, makes the claims of point scoring look legitimate when that’s what people focus on. All we should care about is justice for victims, whatever follows follows.

Think that there are 2 genuinely separate issues here. Firstly the child abuse. That is just unspeakable and we should not make light of it. While we can and should call them on the depravity of it, this should only ever be in the context of its horror and not about point scoring or god forbid about seeking any sporting advantage. I think most of us do walk that line.

On the other hand, the cover up is open game. That is corporate chicanery and seeking to avoid financial losses. That can be called out openly and, after all that has happened to us, should be used to screw them into the ground if we can. Our financial issues were a result of legal tax avoidance. Celtic did it too. Just with a mechanism that has had fewer repercussions for them. We never sought to hide heinous crimes to better our bottom line.

I have been checking LSE each morning for a while now, hoping for a RNS on their issues but nothing. Surprisingly there was a large buy of £123.3k on Friday , usually very few buys or sells and only for a few hundred.

LSE rules: https://www.londonstockexchange.com/traders-and-brokers/rules-regulations/core-rules/core-rules.htm

Could the share price be affected by the child abuse and paedophile ring scandal? If so, and they've withheld the information from the LSE, they're clearly in breach of the rules.
Yes a million times. Any negative publicity involving repeated front page stories and headline news has to be damaging for a brand.

As Shawn Mendes would put it “somebody help me, it feels like the walls are closing in”

If it never made the Press it might now as we know "journalists" love to take there stories/scoops from here...do any have the guts that's the real question.

Is this info enough to have Liewell onto phone to SFA in a panic,like others I'm in the "there was no 2 year investigation" which would get them off on LSE trouble but prove they ARE lying

If it never made the Press it might now as we know "journalists" love to take there stories/scoops from here...do any have the guts that's the real question.

Is this info enough to have Liewell onto phone to SFA in a panic,like others I'm in the "there was no 2 year investigation" which would get them off on LSE trouble but prove they ARE lying
I'm of the opinion there was no internal investigation.

They’ve backed themselves into a corner with this. Either they’ve lied about the investigation which should open them up to even more abuse/pressure or they’ve hidden it from the LSE and are going to get a fine. I think fines are normally percentage of turnover in these cases and not set amounts. Could be a fair whack if it’s true.
As mentioned before it goes to show that sending emails to anyone associated with their abuse and with any link to the club is having an effect and, if anything, should be ramped up even more while the spotlight is firmly on that rancid club

I'm not saying, "why haven't you", just asking if you had. Do you intend on pushing it to anyone, might be worth making a complaint to the Stock Exchange?
Mate I went out shortly after your last email for a Father's Day beer n curry. Just got back. I'll do a bit more investigating of the background tomorrow and decide on next steps then. I'm inclined to bring to the attention of the SPL the LSE and UEFA. Won't be the first time I've taken up issues like this to try to support the club.

I emailed them a while back when I was looking for all their shareholders to tell them what kind of club they were investing in but as yet they haven't got back to me

A bitter mentally challenged owns/runs the business. Can’t recall if it’s linsell or train? They ain’t interested in doing the right thing

The board does not have to disclose every risk in their annual report - perhaps they could argue that this “investigation “ was into the scale and seriousness of this risk.

One would think however that this years report due in Q3 should have its very own section.

Hate replies like this, makes the claims of point scoring look legitimate when that’s what people focus on. All we should care about is justice for victims, whatever follows follows.
No bud, this is a thread creation about something else.
We can say what we feel about rancid fc , they can shout 'point scoring' from the rooftops if they want, who gives a fek about that?
Nail the bastards!

The suggestions that Celtic may have breached stock market regulations by failing to disclose their 2 year internal investigation is worth discussing separately from the abuse scandal. Should it be true that they have failed to divulge matters that would have had significant potential to change their share price or damage their ability to attract sponsorship, then they have benefited financially and gained sporting advantage by actions that may constitute illegal insider trading.

We can of course anticipate a prompt SFA/SPL investigation based on recent precedent. Hopefully they will deal out comparable punishments in order to demonstrate an absence of bias and to maintain sporting integrity.

Mate I went out shortly after your last email for a Father's Day beer n curry. Just got back. I'll do a bit more investigating of the background tomorrow and decide on next steps then. I'm inclined to bring to the attention of the SPL the LSE and UEFA. Won't be the first time I've taken up issues like this to try to support the club.

I had a lunchtime Naga Chicken Curry at a place in Burford - a surreal wee place on one of the steepest hills in Oxfordshire!

It would be good to push that, I wouldn't know where to start with something like that mate.

I don’t know much about this so happy to be corrected but if this happened then the individual doing the dumping would be in trouble not the company. While there are many individuals associated with them that I would I enjoy being shafted, i’d much prefer it to be Seperate Entity FC Ltd who are taken to the cleaners.

Would need to be a shareholder who held shares at the time holding them to task.

Or an advertiser? Would a company who sponsored them whilst this was being kept secret also be eligible to raise complaint? You’d think that these might be easier to get a response from?

If you held shares in one of their sponsors, I wonder if that would also give grounds for a legitimate LSE complaint. I think it is fair to suggest that reputational damage from association with that mob, will impact on share price and earnings of sponsor companies.

Hope your right mate. If theres contact details and anyone can report, wouldnt mind having those details.

AC, I spent a while looking. They were on Hainings Thread & one of the bears posted the link. Really sorry can’t find them mate.

I’m sure a number of bears approached the LSE and also JF1960 has also had informal feedback that LSE have not ignored our letters. I think that’s fair to say.

Any bears have that London Stock Exchange Contact link handy ?

Sorry mate. ;)

I can't really agree with that.
Justice for the victims should obviously be the priority but that shouldn't just be the end of the matter and they carry on regardless.

They absolutely must face sanction, at the very least they have held the game in disrepute for half a century.

They cannot be allowed to continue without punishment from the football authorities.

I still maintain they are vulnerable contractually with their sponsors?

Did they make them aware that at the time of sponsorship would coincide with this INVESTIGATION?

Should I bump my thread on it?
Ether way they are fucked,non reporting of club business (Sfa) or stock market business (lse) will see them in the media spotlight.The more traction this gains the more negative publicity for sponsors it will have.

If you held shares in one of their sponsors, I wonder if that would also give grounds for a legitimate LSE complaint. I think it is fair to suggest that reputational damage from association with that mob, will impact on share price and earnings of sponsor companies.

I had wondered that too though i’d suspect that it might be too far removed - might need to be on the board of an advertiser. I have no idea.

On the other hand numerous social media campaigns have recently shown corporations to be amenable to public pressure on unacceptable associations. Most folk who sponsor Celtic are probably writing off the blue pound (and vice versa for those who sponsor us) but you’d have to think that some would be a bit irked about the degree that they have been lied to?

I look forward to experts on all things non related to football (Keevins, Tim Irish, the Odious Creep, BBC Scotland, SNP, the daily rhebel and the likes) to be all over this come Monday.
Aye right! Them regurgitation it over and over again every day running into weeks and weeks fervently kicking the club into oblivion almost, scaring sponsors into submission, allowing spivs and crooks to finish them off, taking it into months then years continuously spouting the 'sporting integrity' shite angle, the crux of their argument, throw the 'cheats' to certain death into the unknown depths of Scottish football never to be seen or heard of again (unless of course it is us Rangers, the Famous).

I look forward to #55 and a GIRUY to all those cunts (named above) who tried to kill my club.

Last edited:
I have been checking LSE each morning for a while now, hoping for a RNS on their issues but nothing. Surprisingly there was a large buy of £123.3k on Friday , usually very few buys or sells and only for a few hundred.

If there was a large buy there must have been someone selling, surely?

Our support is far from perfect, I'm no angel myself but these fucking mhutants will deny anything and everything they've done wrong without a single sign of being embarrassed by the outrageous denials. No matter what evidence is shown, they'll never admit fault.

From bottling kids to raping them, they do no wrong. The Snow white of world football, every bastarding excuse is thrown about like shit until it sticks.

A rank rotten rancid club from top to bottom.
I believe it comes from their cult, where they brainwashed into a false perception of self-superiority and made to practice a very simple form of absolution.

The Annual Report of Them plc dealt with the y/e June 2018 and nowhere were the potential liabilities, because of legal actions, mentioned. This can not be because of ignorance as they had already instituted an investigation
This is an edited version of their report, pages 9 & 10, so were they lying about the investigation? Or complacent?
"PRINCIPAL RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES The principal risks and uncertainties facing the Group and those that the Board considers to be associated with running a professional football club such as ... are set out below. In addition to the uncertainties inherent in football, there are many risks associated with running any company. These risks are included within a risk matrix, which is regularly reviewed internally and with the Audit Committee on behalf of the Board, and updated as necessary .
(i) Player transfer market and wages (ii) Season ticket revenues (iii) Match day attendances (iv) Revenues from broadcasting contracts and football competitions (v) Financial Risk (vi) Brexit (vii) Stadium safety certificate "

Children are mentioned three times only in the documenr all in the section Our People

Back