I'm feeling it. Number 1?

Always sounds class over the tannoy at Ibrox
I was just going to say I’m surprised so many people on here haven’t heard it. Its been on the tannoy every game for a while now.

I think it started around the same time as Welcome to the Party. I remember going in one day and thinking it was like rocking up to the Swav Sav with the tunes.

I was just going to say I’m surprised so many people on here haven’t heard it. Its been on the tannoy every game for a while now.

I think it started around the same time as Welcome to the Party. I remember going in one day and thinking it was like rocking up to the Swav Sav with the tunes.
It just shows, never miss a home match and never knowingly heard this :D

Apologies if this has been posted. So many posts today!! I had never heard this song before. I know all the words now!! :D And I can see why the players were going nuts singing it, when you hear the lyrics.

Wow when you listen to the words it’s no wonder the players have taken it on as their anthem . Jesus how can I be emotionally affected by a dance tune !!

And for anybody interested here is the tune that was on in Gerrards motor as he pulled up to the stadium. Defo a summer poolside party tune.

Listened to that about 5 times this morning already. Cracking tune. On a side note, is there a way of seeing viewing figures for a video, would love to see how many views that got since yesterday.

Not my type of music at all. Same with Welcome to the Party. Yet this is joining the later as regular played tunes on my Spotify.

Yeah it's a gbx classic lol. I prefer it to welcome the party but the latter caught on with fans and I can see why, just think feeling it has a better beat and sounds better in Ibrox

Even though they've simply thrown a cheesy as f**k vocal over Nalin & Kane - Beachball and it's a bit shit tbh, I've certainly blasted it out a good few times since hearing it played at Ibrox and especially after yesterday :)

Back