I'm Feeling it

are fans allowed to enjoy winning football matches? Is another way a thread could be titled, or should we hold back thinking there’s another big game next week.
Players wee applause and down the tunnel, fans? We were literally house prisoners for 2 years unable to see Rangers live. Enjoy every single moment we get Id say

I’m sick of it already. When it was played last season, we were accomplishing something truly special , and we all felt it. If it’s player after every tie in Europe, it’s no longer special imo.
My boy heard it live for first time last week and loved it. To hear the full stadium belt it out puts hairs on back of my neck stand up

How can you be sick of something like that????

We seen the way USG and RB Leipzig carried on at full time the end of the first legs. Went back and full force bit them right in the backside. If its a fantastic performance the players should lap up the rightly deserved applause from the crowd then act with dignity and decorum. Only half way there.

The thing is it’s a fooking song.

If we play it are PSV gonna think, they bastards think they have won let’s do them at home!
What you suggest?

We just dont celebrate winning at Ibrox at all on the night?

We are showing our players the appreciation of their efforts by singing??

Fk what psv think. Psv wont win the second leg just because of our tannoy song. The best team on the night wins.

It’s for the fans not the players. I fully expect the players to do a quick clap to the 4 stands and up the tunnel

are fans allowed to enjoy winning football matches? Is another way a thread could be titled, or should we hold back thinking there’s another big game next week.
Players wee applause and down the tunnel, fans? We were literally house prisoners for 2 years unable to see Rangers live. Enjoy every single moment we get Id say
This is my approach mate. I treat every game as if it’s my last now. Never know what’s round the corner unfortunately.

I’m sick of it already. When it was played last season, we were accomplishing something truly special , and we all felt it. If it’s player after every tie in Europe, it’s no longer special imo.
You’ll hear it, at most, 4 more times in Europe this year. You must have a low tolerance level.

The matchday DJ at Ibrox doesn’t understand nuance or occasion. He done the exact same thing with Penny arcade and had us all heart sick of it after a couple of months. He ruined it and he will ruin this one as well by overplaying it.

He still thinks one step beyond by madness is a good goal song for Colak. Is it the 1980s at Stamford bridge?

Clueless.

Could always put out tannoy message.

"Can all supporters please leave the stadium in an orderly fashion with minimum celebration. We would like to remind you that we are only halfway through this tie."

I'll be staying for the lap of honour with the players carrying their kids and catching scarves.

The tie would only be half finished.
Aw ok so by that logic we better stop singing songs at half time then if we’re winning because the match is only half finished too??

50,000 fans should be allowed to celebrate a win of any sort, you’re just being really pedantic or looking for bites.

Aw ok so by that logic we better stop singing songs at half time then if we’re winning because the match is only half finished too??

50,000 fans should be allowed to celebrate a win of any sort, you’re just being really pedantic or looking for bites.
I’m really not. That particular song has always been associated with celebrations.

Horse them 5-0 and put the tie beyond, yes sing until your heart’s content.
Scrape a 1-0 win, no not for me.

P.S. I’ve never heard singing at half time in ANY game.

Back