I'm Feeling it

I love the song - it’s a perfect stadium song and it gets everyone joining in.

In our particular case it also leaves no avenue for people to either attach on, or invent having heard, any add-ones lyrics that land us with bad publicity.

My only reluctance is that it will forever be associated with last season but maybe continuing the song makes it more of a Rangers, rather than Rangers 21/22 season thing?

Call me a miserable c u next Tuesday, but…… no.
It cheapens what I felt was a moment to really look forward to last season. Nor should we have played it last week btw. Wasn’t a fan of the club then plastering videos of it over every social media channel after beating Belgian league jobbers nobody had heard of before last month either. The novelty has nearly worn off (for me) from that alone.

It cheapens what I felt was a moment to really look forward to last season. Nor should we have played it last week btw. Wasn’t a fan of the club then plastering videos of it over every social media channel after beating Belgian league jobbers nobody had heard of before last month either. The novelty has nearly worn off (for me) from that alone.

Happily. You're a miserable cunt.

How can playing a song post-match cheapen anything? Utterly fucking insane.

Belgian league jobbers who won the Belgian league?

EDIT: Before some pedant comes in, they won the regular league season. They lost out on the 'title' in a play-off.

Happily. You're a miserable cunt.

How can playing a song post match cheapen anything? Utterly fucking insane.
Aye you’re right mate. Should have played it after sauntering past St. Johnstone on Saturday there too. Can’t cheapen a moment by rinsing the life out of it afterall…

Like 15 minutes of Build My Gallows like we got last week before the USG match and the atmosphere went flat as a pancake??

That kind of Rangers song?
Agreed tbh.

I actually feel BMG is a boring song. Totally killed any sort of atmosphere trying to build as most folk got bored singing it.

Poor choice of song to try and get the crowd going and hopefully not be a repeat tomorrow.

As for I’m Feeling It, I like it and it’s clear the majority of fans do at the end of a big win.

It only gets played after big wins and tomorrow would be a big win.

What 'moment' has been cheapened?
The bit at full time after we’ve just won a big European tie and everyone’s ecstatic whilst ‘i’m feeling it’ starts playing over the PA system.
Preliminary round qualifiers do not apply. Nor do matches when there’s still another leg ahead of us.

The bit at full time after we’ve just won a big European tie and everyone’s ecstatic whilst ‘i’m feeling it’ starts playing over the PA system.
Preliminary round qualifiers do not apply. Nor do matches when there’s still another leg ahead of us.

Haha who let you decide? The vast majority of the stadium was bouncing to it the other night.

Aye you’re right mate. Should have played it after sauntering past St. Johnstone on Saturday there too. Can’t cheapen a moment by rinsing the life out of it afterall…

It was played when we beat Hibs last season, could not have given less a f*ck about that when we beat Leipzig

When we win on Tuesday should I'm Feeling it be played?

Personally,I don't think it should,it's a song synonymous with celebration and success with us

Only half the job will be done

By %^*& it's good though
Big stick in the mud if we win handsomely play it. Let it ring out as a warning to the rest of Europe!

Agreed tbh.

I actually feel BMG is a boring song. Totally killed any sort of atmosphere trying to build as most folk got bored singing it.

Poor choice of song to try and get the crowd going and hopefully not be a repeat tomorrow.

As for I’m Feeling It, I like it and it’s clear the majority of fans do at the end of a big win.

It only gets played after big wins and tomorrow would be a big win.
Couldn’t agree more mate!

The UB Capo guy or whatever he is called had an absolute shocker!

I like BMG but there is a time and a place! :))

A question for our times.

Personally I’m in the couldn’t give a fuq either way camp but looking forward to the thread making 10 pages.

Last edited:
How could anyone in their right mind not want a reaction like that to happen after a win on a big European night? It's brilliant and shows our fans off in the best possible way when we generally get nothing but negative headlines. What next? If we reach the group stages we can only play it after a home win if we qualify, not if we get a win during the group itself? Some right bonkers, miserable barstewards in our support.

How could anyone in their right mind not want a reaction like that to happen after a win on a big European night? It's brilliant and shows our fans off in the best possible way when we generally get nothing but negative headlines. What next? If we reach the group stages we can only play it after a home win if we qualify, not if we get a win during the group itself? Some right bonkers, miserable barstewards in our support.
There are countless thousands across Scotland who detest the song and hope they dont ever hear it again. I wonder who they support? Hmmmmm ;)

We’ve got some the most miserable cheerless fans in football,If we win play it loud sing it louder,If we are winning with a minute to go the miserables can rush out to avoid the headache of listening to it.

My boy heard it live for first time last week and loved it. To hear the full stadium belt it out puts hairs on back of my neck stand up

How can you be sick of something like that????
Absolutely this. Some fans on here will literally complain about anything, although I suspect many likes on that post are from the dark side.

It's played after European ties that we win. Sick of winning in Europe aye?
By phuck we must have the most miserable support in the world.
Nowhere did I say I was sick of winning. I just think we should change the song. It was great last year for the reasons outlined, but now it’s played out for me as we are onto a new campaign.

Nowhere did I say I was sick of winning. I just think we should change the song. It was great last year for the reasons outlined, but now it’s played out for me as we are onto a new campaign.
It was played every time we advanced in Europe, ergo when we were winning.
Let's have your suggestion for a replacement then. Dont come with issues, come with solutions.

Slightly off topic but i watched a video last night of the CL game against Villarreal a good few years back and it was Follow follow that was played as the teams emerged and the noise even through a shite quality video was unbelievable, full stadium belting it out. Personally i would be all for bringing follow follow back.

Are you one of those guys who likes to suck the joy out of every wee thing? :D

No mate. I was one of the folk going tonto and clapping along every time it was played last year. I just want a new song. What that is, I don’t know, but new CL campaign.

Slightly off topic but i watched a video last night of the CL game against Villarreal a good few years back and it was Follow follow that was played as the teams emerged and the noise even through a shite quality video was unbelievable, full stadium belting it out. Personally i would be all for bringing follow follow back.
Half of Ibrox sings it faster than the actual song

The matchday DJ at Ibrox doesn’t understand nuance or occasion. He done the exact same thing with Penny arcade and had us all heart sick of it after a couple of months. He ruined it and he will ruin this one as well by overplaying it.

He still thinks one step beyond by madness is a good goal song for Colak. Is it the 1980s at Stamford bridge?

Clueless.
He can’t play Simply the Best, because of the add ons, he can’t play Sweet Caroline for the same reason. The abba one because Bassey’s gone and Hagi’s still injured. Everyone got bored of Penny Arcade. He’s limited now to non add on songs that get the crowd singing.

I’m feeling it, Belinda Carlisle’s Lundstram song, wake waka are some of the options with no add ons. The add ons are just not worth it, because the fines are too costly for the club. We could even have a spectator ban.

We need some more invention for the troups.

Tough job being a match day dj

This place is batshit crazy.
A thumping 3-0 win (a la Red Star) then yes, belt it out, a hard fought 1-0 win? Maybe not,but celebrate the fucking win anyway you want.
Jeezo.

Back