I'm missing going to the game today..

simply_the_best

I don't get to see the Rangers much these days as I work most Saturdays, I managed to get a ticket for today and get the day off work, Ive been like a kid all week looking forward to Christmas, then yesterday I had to phone in sick and go to the doctors.

Turns out I have sciatica and been given diclofenac and Tramadol, gutted I'm not going :(

Enjoy your day Bears, I'll be there in spirit.

Had it bud. Three years I suffered it. Eventually traced it to a broken disc at bottom of my spine.

Nae joy.

Had back pain for years. Large amounts of cash on physio didn’t help but a good chiropractor has helped do the trick. Go every 3 months for an ‘MOT’.

Same here having to get a flight back from gdansk, set my sky box to record it through my I pad but got a bad feeling I disconnected the broadband before I left so don’t think it will work.

It is the FF match thread at the airport for me

Had it bud. Three years I suffered it. Eventually traced it to a broken disc at bottom of my spine.

Nae joy.

I was just about to say.

Thought I had it as well last year, turns out it was a hernia in my spine and I ended up in surgery getting a bit of my spinal disc drilled off. Worked magic.

Shite posture and being tall - honking combination.

Back