" I'm not proud of my behaviour" Colin Stein

Jase

It’s worth noting that the hat-trick in his first game was scored over about 5 minutes.

We were making heavy weather against Arbroath until Stein took us from 2-1 to 5-1. Ended 5-2 and IIRC Arbroath got the first and last goals.

Orangeandblue

It’s worth noting that the hat-trick in his first game was scored over about 5 minutes.

We were making heavy weather against Arbroath until Stein took us from 2-1 to 5-1. Ended 5-2 and IIRC Arbroath got the first and last goals.
I thought the 3 goals in 4 minutes was against Hibs at Ibrox
in his 2nd game. I stand to be corrected it was a long time
ago.

bar72bear

Official Ticketer
I regular bump into him in my local Tesco. Just an ordinary guy in for his shopping . Probably 95% of the store don’t realise what a football legend he is.

HamiltonJungleBear

Two hat tricks away from home then a game at Ibrox. Don’t think i’ve Ever felt more excited pre match. Ibrox chokka And he delivered. Only (!) two goals this time but I had a new hero. Love at first sight.

Sly Stone

My childhood hero , what a player.....

I met him at NARSA in Las Vegas in 2017 , had a brief chat with him & photos etc

I was like a starry eyed kid.....

Tom1974

Third game was against Dundalk and as was said scored 2 but a lot of people don't know he hit the post in that game. So could have been a triple hatrick in 3 games.