I'm so proud of this team

Sirwatty

It just feels like we're finally back to where we belong and there is something special about this team Gerrard is building.

I can't remember been this happy supporting Rangers in a long time.

It's such an amazing feeling to be a Rangers fan right now and long may it continue!

I'm wary, because of Sunday, but I fully agree. I've never seen Rangers play like we do in Europe. It's fucking amazing.

After parkpaed last year, it really felt like we had our new heroes. Then, the collapse.
If we can get a win on Sunday, which we should as we're more than capable, I will start to believe again.

We've been through hell and back, then hell again and felt like there was no way out. We deserve every single fucking result and moment we've had and what's coming our way.
Nobody's been where we've been, and nobody can say they know what it's like to be us.
Win the league this year, and it's gonna be a good fucking decade.

Last edited:
No offence to them, but I won’t be proud of them until it’s amounted to something. We started like this last season as well. Take care of Kilmarnock on Sunday. Opens up a 9 point lead which although they’ll have 2 in hand is still a psychological boost

We just need to keep going and build up some daylight between us and them. Kilmarnock are team that have not gathered many points this season, but are too often a bit of a banana skin for us. That needs to change against them and a few other clubs.

If we can get a cushion of points at the top of the league for the turn of the year, then I think watching this Rangers squad on the run in next year could be a thing of beauty, they are clearly capable of a lot, but need to keep switched on.

Time to start dishing out doings of retribution to some of these fucking excuses of clubs below us, who forgot that they grew up on the back of Rangers when they tried to bury us alive in 2012.

Not that everything has been brilliant since Gerrard took over, but it’s how quickly he has turned us around that astounds me. It is too hard to put into words the job he has done, especially in Europe.

Scuddings off them, Progres, Ian Black, shite to watch...these things weren’t that long ago.

The standards of the squad have risen so quickly, and the games can’t come quick enough. I love watching us play.

It is great to watch.

I have been loving the European games as I have no expectations so anything achieved there is a bonus.

The only downer is I can't be there to see it. I am really missing match days at Ibrox.

The team is building up a bit of confidence at the moment that’s helping us along. We play some really terrific football, scoring goals but, most importantly, we are defending well and as a complete unit. These are the kind of things that title winning sides do.

We ride our luck as well sometimes, but the old saying goes, you make your own luck and we are getting our fair share of that presently.

This has been a project from day one, so patience, learning and bloody hard work has got the manager to where he is right now with his team. He looks comfortable in his job right now, and thats no bad thing. What we need to continue doing is working hard and not to be distracted by the noise and the moonhowling by the bheasts from the east. Their time has come, their faux glory days are over, the party’s over for that mob.

Having the old feeling back of going into a game EXPECTING to win is great.

Livingston last season would have been a 1-1 draw but at no point did we look like slipping up despite not being great.

Last night was a solid professional performance. Individually and collectively this squad is very strong and getting stronger all the time.

Great days are ahead Bears.

I’ll take 1-0 wins all season long but if we need to win 4-3 I’ll take that too, don’t know how my heart would cope though :))

Back