Imagine if we sang.....

We don't react to them is the best solution.

We will win soon enough and we need to show them up big time.

The gloves are off the media have collectively chose not to comment on what's played over the PA at the theatre of shame

So at Ibrox on the 29th at the end of the match we should play

Sloop john bee followed by Tiffany then to round it off the 50p flute tune and see if our media stay silent

And to top it off when they're held back for 15 minutes play the National Anthem repeatedly

We should. %^*& them. We need to hate them more. They are running amok and we just sit back and moan about singing.

We never should start to sing a song just because they sing something so deplorable. There is plenty we should be doing to highlight what was played over the tanoy but singing something like that just means we're lowering ourselves to their own disgusting standards.

The gloves are off the media have collectively chose not to comment on what's played over the PA at the theatre of shame

Sloop john bee followed by Tiffany then to round it off the 50p flute tune and see if our media stay silent

Sorry mate, we are better than that. We need to drop the flute song and all the rest.

The second battalion were up to the test, they gunned down the rebels 'cos we're simply the best.

these 6 counties we will remain, protected by the men in the UDA, hey hey hey what a beautiful day ....it's been sang for years but Rangers wouldn't play it over the tannoy, if we did it would be a huge deal, same as a huddle at the midden or the old orange strip, it's so one sided its ridiculous!

We never should start to sing a song just because they sing something so deplorable. There is plenty we should be doing to highlight what was played over the tanoy but singing something like that just means we're lowering us to their own disgusting standards.
That's the problem mate, we've tried to clean up our act only for the mentally challenged tramps to continue with their sectarian songs with impunity .
We then say , fùck it, and sing TBB and the media goes into meltdown.....
The media, police and the Scottish government need to be told to fùck right off until there's a level playing field

It,s the whole double standards thing that really gets to me,They by that I mean the fhilth,authorities football and civil and the press/media go through our songbook with a fine tooth comb but turn a deaf ear to the fhilths,A situation that never seems to be highlighted or discussed.

The point the OP is making, i assume, is to highlight the double standards and hypocrisy inherent to these kind of things in Scotland.

To actually sing this would be a hideous PR gaffe which would rightly incur the wrath of every right minded person.

Which again brings us back to how the fu*k do the scum get away with celebrating a terrorist/extremist organisation in the same ditty...

Moaning about what they sing
Moaning that they celebrate infront of our fans
Moaning about out players getting a bit of abuse coming off the bus.

All while we just sit on our collective arses and argue with each other about what we do at matches. We should be giving them hell when we play them next. Its a derby match ffs.

It,s the whole double standards thing that really gets to me,They by that I mean the fhilth,authorities football and civil and the press/media go through our songbook with a fine tooth comb but turn a deaf ear to the fhilths,A situation that never seems to be highlighted or discussed.

It certainly becomes harder to argue that our support should 'box clever' when it comes to songs.

The Scottish media are a shower of lying b*****ds.

Irrespective of your views on 50p flute song and add ons to other songs etc, the “we’re better than that” option stopping singing them is what has led us to where we are now.

We’re vilified at every opportunity - fans, club, players - while they sing their I Ran Away add ons, have players dancing about with police hats on and fans jumping on and wrecking police vans KNOWING they’re untouchable.

That’s where “being better than them” has gotten us.

If it was an equal playing field where ALL add ons/songs/actions by both sets fans (and players) were reported the same by the MSM then yes, take the stance, BUT it’s a one way street of highlighting OUR actions and sweeping theirs under the carpet.

They now act with impunity.

That's the problem mate, we've tried to clean up our act only for the mentally challenged tramps to continue with their sectarian songs with impunity .
We then say , fùck it, and sing TBB and the media goes into meltdown.....
The media, police and the Scottish government need to be told to fùck right off until there's a level playing field

I totally get that too bud but I don't think we kept it up for long enough. Too many fans thought if they're still singing their songs.....we'll still sing ours.

We can only put pressure on them for their songbook if we clean up our own act, if we don't we've got no comeback.

What does anger me is the actual club itself blasting out a song on the PA knowing fine well what's going to happen.

Football clubs in general find it extremely difficult regulating what is sung from the fans however when a certain club is actually encouraging it, they really need taken to task.

The point the OP is making, i assume, is to highlight the double standards and hypocrisy inherent to these kind of things in Scotland.

To actually sing this would be a hideous PR gaffe which would rightly incur the wrath of every right minded person.

Spot on mate. I want parity, I want a level playing field. Sadly , we have a media controlled by liewell lapdogs and therein lies the problem .
Which again brings us back to how the fu*k do the scum get away with celebrating a terrorist/extremist organisation in the same ditty...

Irrespective of your views on 50p flute song and add ons to other songs etc, the “we’re better than that” option stopping singing them is what has led us to where we are now.

We’re vilified at every opportunity - fans, club, players - while they sing their I Ran Away add ons, have players dancing about with police hats on and fans jumping on and wrecking police vans KNOWING they’re untouchable.

That’s where “being better than them” has gotten us.

If it was an equal playing field where ALL add ons/songs/actions by both sets fans (and players) were reported the same by the MSM then yes, take the stance, BUT it’s a one way street of highlighting OUR actions and sweeping theirs under the carpet.

They now act with impunity.
I can only speak for myself but I don’t want to sing any of that flute / Tiffany shite. And the day I lower myself to gutter level because ‘they dae it’ is the day I chuck it.

The pigs will grunt and it’s up to us through friends in the press and friendly politicians (yes there are some) and our fans groups to highlight the double standards. Not imo to get pulled down to their level.

We should. %^*& them. We need to hate them more. They are running amok and we just sit back and moan about singing.
Difference is they are running amok because no-one in the Scottish media or Scottish politics has either the balls or the desire to call them out, whereas with us, the exact opposite is true. They're falling over themselves to accuse us of sectarianism or bigotry at any and every opportunity, and If there isn't a genuine opportunity, they just make one up EG GCC. It's pathetic.

Club 1872 holding GCC to account today is a start. We need to be doing this nationally, with politicians, journalists and broadcasters. They are stoking up a hatred against us that I fear will eventually have the most serious consequences. It has to stop.

Difference is they are running amok because no-one in the Scottish media or Scottish politics has either the balls or the desire to call them out, whereas with us, the exact opposite is true. They're falling over themselves to accuse us of sectarianism or bigotry at any and every opportunity, and If there isn't a genuine opportunity, they just make one up EG GCC. It's pathetic.

Club 1872 holding GCC to account today is a start. We need to be doing this nationally, with politicians, journalists and broadcasters. They are stoking up a hatred against us that I fear will eventually have the most serious consequences. It has to stop.

Well the club should call them out for their hypocrisy if they dare question what we sing, The scum should be getting hell every time they come to contact with our fans and fight fire with fire, instead of moaning about what they are singing.

Bang, bang bang
Bloody Sunday
This is my, my, my beautiful day
When they say , say , say
Bloody Sunday
They mean oh my, my , my
What a beautiful day.

There would be an outcry and rightly so. Songs like these and that version which was played at the dome have no place in football.
Belter mate, Normally the songs made up on here are pish! Leaflet job i reckon for the Dundee game.

And to top it off when they're held back for 15 minutes play the National Anthem repeatedly

This, every day of the week. Either the club comes out and questions why songs like this (and their lap of dishonour) are sanctioned by that rancid scum or we fight fire with fire, because the press and media are in no way going to hammer them, never mind the police and football authorities. Sunday SHOULD be the last fucking straw.

I can only speak for myself but I don’t want to sing any of that flute / Tiffany shite. And the day I lower myself to gutter level because ‘they dae it’ is the day I chuck it.

The pigs will grunt and it’s up to us through friends in the press and friendly politicians (yes there are some) and our fans groups to highlight the double standards. Not imo to get pulled down to their level.

As I said “irrese

And as I said, “irrespective of your views” on the songs and addons, I’m pointing out it isn’t a fair playing field.

I’m not saying we should or shouldn’t sing them - each to their own - but it’s not reported fairly or songs sung/played dealt with in the same manner. As a club we’ve stopped playing full version of The Best because of pressure from MSM re add ons. Fans been told TBB and the Famine Song have not to be sung BUT there’s silence re their songs.

Have FARE or NBM, politicians or MSM commented at all about a member of their staff playing a song with known terrorist add ons over their tannoy and their players singing along to it? It’s now over 48 hours later and the sound of silence is deafening.

I recall that Humza pr!ck saying live on radio TBB had been sung a league game at Ibrox a few years back. Not only was this a total lie, but he wasn’t even at the fu(k!ng game. But he was given air time to spew his lies and bile. This was never retracted on air DESPITE Stuart Waiton (sp ?) calling him out on this AND numerous emails to him and the station.

Last edited:
I totally get that too bud but I don't think we kept it up for long enough. Too many fans thought if they're still singing their songs.....we'll still sing ours.

We can only put pressure on them for their songbook if we clean up our own act, if we don't we've got no comeback.

What does anger me is the actual club itself blasting out a song on the PA knowing fine well what's going to happen.

Football clubs in general find it extremely difficult regulating what is sung from the fans however when a certain club is actually encouraging it, they really need taken to task.
The pressure by the media made Murray bin Simply The Best because if the add ons, theres no difference here

Bang, bang bang
Bloody Sunday
This is my, my, my beautiful day
When they say , say , say
Bloody Sunday
They mean oh my, my , my
What a beautiful day.

There would be an outcry and rightly so. Songs like these and that version which was played at the dome have no place in football.
What tune is it sang too ?

Remember all we need to do is stop singing the Billy Boys and then the spotlight will move onto them. :rolleyes:
It had nothing to do with the add ons mate it was they wanted to take our anthem away and have almost succeeded.
It’s all a power thing and for them to see how far they can go or how far we will let them go, I’m sure we as a support will finally wake up to this.

When 55 comes it’s going to get a whole lot worse so we all need to be prepared for the fight.

i have heard bears use those exact words as the op has written away back in the 80’s.heard it before a game in Dundee when bears came off a supporters bus into the pub i was in singing it.

Wonder if Nike are aware the team they sponsor revel in
promoting a terrorist group that has murdered countless women
and children
It’s not just their support as was seen Sunday,from the very top
Of this club to the bottom they almost appear proud to be associated
In every way

Im either missing the obvious or out of the loop but what is the context/fuss over their adoption of Beautiful Sunday?

My post earlier on was more tongue in cheek than seriousness but when the filth can play a tune over their PA system that allows and encourages their support to sing about the IRA and the Scottish media to a man ignore it then even a blind man can see the agenda

Not only do some of the filth players join in but their manager walks around the park clapping and waving whilst showing off his big teeth as they're all singing about the IRA

Where is the comments from the usual suspects , Spiers / English / various MSP's / useless Humaz and many others , even the video from pre match where they're all getting crushed has a large number of fans singing this pro terrorist ditty as people around them are panting for breath

They wouldn't last a month down south that's both the club and its supporters as the English media wouldn't put up with it and would call it out for what it is

Meanwhile in Scotland it's a career ending move to criticise Celtic ......

Scotland's real shame is a terrified media who are scared to write what we all seen and heard

Last edited:
We could play any song at Ibrox and the Yahoo's would be offended ffs this lot were offended by the Hokey Cokey not so long ago.

We have taken so much crap from all of them, for years we have said nothing and done nothing, if those in power chose to say and do nothing then we as the largest group in the country will end up taking things into our own hands, when you chose to ignore the people, the people will react.

My post earlier on was more tongue in cheek than seriousness but when the filth can play a tune over their PA system that allows and encourages their support to sing about the IRA and the Scottish media to a man ignore it then even a blind man can see the agenda

Not only do some of the filth players join in but their manager walks around the park clapping and waving whilst showing off his big teeth as they're all singing about the IRA

Where is the comments from the usual suspects , Spiers / English / various MSP's / useless Humaz and many others , even the video from pre match where they're all getting crushed has a large number of fans singing this pro terrorist ditty as people around them are panting for breath

They wouldn't last a month down south that's both the club and its supporters as the English media wouldn't put up with it and would call it out for what it is

Meanwhile in Scotland it's a career ending move to criticise Celtic ......

Scotland's real shame is a terrified media who are scared to write what we all seen and heard

What lyrics were they singing to the song? Genuine question.

What lyrics were they singing to the song? Genuine question.

Just like they've done previously so it not new to anyone media included

.... To the tune of beautiful Sunday it's the III Irish Republican Army its the III RA

This was over their PA system after their support had sung it throughput the match , they knew fine well what they were doing
All club endorsed which is the shameful bit as is the silence from the Scottish press

Spot on.

The biggest scandal of this is the police willfully ignoring the Terrorit Act 2016. It should be getting highlighted at government level.

Wonder if Nike are aware the team they sponsor revel in
promoting a terrorist group that has murdered countless women
and children
It’s not just their support as was seen Sunday,from the very top
Of this club to the bottom they almost appear proud to be associated
In every way

It’s new balance now mate

We don't react to them is the best solution.

We will win soon enough and we need to show them up big time.

Exactly I don’t want to stoop to the gutter mentally challenged level by singing a lot of numbnut scumbag shite. Are we better than them or just as bad? I know I am not going to act like those filthy animals!

Nor is it the only option

"And it's bang, bang, bang, up the Falls Road"...

;

Just what I was thinking when I read the OP :)

Just the national anthem will do after the game in December. Think about it, they will be offended by that alone something mental and the press cant complain about the national anthem being played. Even if they tried to (“Rangers knew their visitor’s fans would take offemce”) they’d only be showing their reader base up for what they are, rebel plastic paddies or oirish republicans - who if they hate us that much should be banned from entrying our territories.

Time to go full Trump on these fuckers!

Latest posts

Back