Imagine if we sang.....

Spot on.

The biggest scandal of this is the police willfully ignoring the Terrorit Act 2016. It should be getting highlighted at government level.

That simply can’t happen, this is Scotland and we as a club and support have NO, NIL, ZILCH influence politically or otherwise to get it the kind of scrutiny we see when it’s Rangers fans singing a bad song. I guess it’s just carry on voting for mentally challenged riddled run parties because that has worked marvellously for us hasn’t it????

Bang, bang bang
Bloody Sunday
This is my, my, my beautiful day
When they say , say , say
Bloody Sunday
They mean oh my, my , my
What a beautiful day.

There would be an outcry and rightly so. Songs like these and that version which was played at the dome have no place in football.
GREAT POST OP
An actual song suggestion that will be a goer. Even if we were at the wrong end of a 2-0 scoreline that song will send them in to overload.
The mark has been set after Sunday. The media and police said nothing so it must be OK. As Elmer Fudd says "It's wabbit season".

What song do you think wines them up the most ?
I remember being at the piggery singing BJK they went silent .

That simply can’t happen, this is Scotland and we as a club and support have NO, NIL, ZILCH influence politically or otherwise to get it the kind of scrutiny we see when it’s Rangers fans singing a bad song. I guess it’s just carry on voting for mentally challenged riddled run parties because that has worked marvellously for us hasn’t it????

The thing is, this shouldn’t really be a Rangers issue, it’s a general policing issue. It is a outrageous scandal that the police are actively ignoring the Terrorism Act 2016.

Bang, bang bang
Bloody Sunday
Bloody Sunday
They mean oh my, my , my
What a beautiful day.

There would be an outcry and rightly so. Songs like these and that version which was played at the dome have no place in football.

Many years ago when I was a lad and joined the band I heard a similar version.

Ha, ha, ha
Bloody Sunday
When you shoot shoot shoot
Shoot the IRA.
Ohh my my my what a beautiful day.

Next win against them I'll have:

The same lap of honor they had

The same goading of opposition fans that they got

A Stevie G included huddle in the centre circle.

No UDA or UVF inspired songs for me though, although I understand the reason some folk fancy it, but I'll take Come On Over To My Place followed by Loyal and True by Andy Cameron just for the sheer comedic effect (if its an Ibrox of course)

Oh...and Laff tying a scarf to the corner flag where in front of where they will be housed. Failing that, impaling one of them with said corner flag. (Joking, of course. Before I am arrested)

We should. %^*& them. We need to hate them more. They are running amok and we just sit back and moan about singing.
If they act like fuds doesn’t mean we should! I don’t give a monkeys about the ira or Bloody Sunday so I won’t sing about just because they do

Next win against them I'll have:

The same lap of honor they had

The same goading of opposition fans that they got

A Stevie G included huddle in the centre circle.

No UDA or UVF inspired songs for me though, although I understand the reason some folk fancy it, but I'll take Come On Over To My Place followed by Loyal and True by Andy Cameron just for the sheer comedic effect (if its an Ibrox of course)

Oh...and Laff tying a scarf to the corner flag where in front of where they will be housed. Failing that, impaling one of them with said corner flag. (Joking, of course. Before I am arrested)

You better be joking or you will be getting a chap at the door,,Andy Cameron ffs!

Bang, bang bang
Bloody Sunday
Bloody Sunday
They mean oh my, my , my
What a beautiful day.

I remember getting Derry Made back in 1991 and in the Memorial Hall Ken Kerr was signing something very similar would any Londonderry Bears remember the words.

What song do you think wines them up the most ?
I remember being at the piggery singing BJK they went silent .
They hate the Famine song the most imo! Followed by The Billy Boys and No Pope of Rome

Bang, bang bang
Bloody Sunday
Bloody Sunday
They mean oh my, my , my
What a beautiful day

I doubt they would like this very much or

Ha, ha, ha
Bloody Sunday
When you shoot shoot shoot
Shoot the IRA.
Ohh my my my what a beautiful day.

Which is just as good.

Bang, bang bang
Bloody Sunday
Bloody Sunday
They mean oh my, my , my
What a beautiful day.

But I do sing this

Bang, bang bang
Bloody Sunday
Bloody Sunday
They mean oh my, my , my
What a beautiful day.

I always cringe at the song suggestions on here, but this is an absolute winner!!!

Aw the Bears daen The Slosh........ :cool:

Daniel Boone Loyal

Last edited:
The thing is, this shouldn’t really be a Rangers issue, it’s a general policing issue. It is a outrageous scandal that the police are actively ignoring the Terrorism Act 2016.

They also ignore the mentally challenged club and it’s filthy fans purposely going out of their way to provoke a reaction from Rangers fans but it doesn’t matter because we ARE Rangers fans and basically second class citizens so it’s allowed.

Back