Important Stadium Information for hospitality clients in the Club Deck

mdingwall

Administrator
Dear VIP Client,

Following the recent upgrade to our east tower lift, we are pleased that both elevators (east and west) will be available for the upcoming Rangers v Ross County and Rangers v Partick Thistle fixtures.

However, upgrade work on the west tower will commence on week beginning 13 February, and the west tower lift will not be in service for the Rangers v Kilmarnock fixture.

Whilst this upgrade is underway you can use of the east tower elevator, or the west tower staircase.

We thank you for your patience and understanding and apologise for any inconvenience.

Kind regards,
VIP Hospitality Team

Dear VIP Client,

Following the recent upgrade to our east tower lift, we are pleased that both elevators (east and west) will be available for the upcoming Rangers v Ross County and Rangers v Partick Thistle fixtures.

However, upgrade work on the west tower will commence on week beginning 13 February, and the west tower lift will not be in service for the Rangers v Kilmarnock fixture.

Whilst this upgrade is underway you can use of the east tower elevator, or the west tower staircase.

We thank you for your patience and understanding and apologise for any inconvenience.

Kind regards,
VIP Hospitality Team
Escalators fitted yet?

Dodgy knees loyal.

surely there is money for the club to make here in hiring out sherpas for the climb to the club deck. Its getting worse the older im getting

I’m struggling with the stairs this season,Wouldn’t consider myself bad enough to get the lift but my knees are certainly feeling it.

Back