Improve your day by watching these glen kamara highlights for Finland

My biggest concern is how well he’ll play! He’s come on to some game and could play in any midfield. Big money will come in, I think we’ll struggle to keep him, but maybe one more season in CL shop window!

If he has a good tournament it’ll add millions onto his value, think we’ll struggle to hold onto him this summer but I hope I’m wrong

on his day he’s up there with the best. A truly remarkable footballer for a snip. We are lucky to have him. An amazing feat of scouting by our club as to be honest he didn’t exactly stick out from the crowd when he was playing either against us or watching highlights of a Dundee game.
Training and playing under Gerrard and McAllister (not bad pedigree!) and being tutored by Michael Beale then they could even make ME a better footballer!!!
GK18....

When he was first signing I thought he’d be a squad player at best, one of the few times I not only admitted to but was also delighted to be wrong.

Hopefully keep him this season at least before he gets his inevitable and well deserved big money move. Although if he has a good euros we might not be able to turn down the money offered.

Glen has improved 100% under the boss and back room staff if the puddle drinkers had him they would be wanting £50mil for him he is an outstanding player and would want to keep him but it will be tough if he has a good Euros clubs Will be watching him that’s for sure.

The guy is pure class and would not look out of place in any top european teams midfield. He could make space in a telephone box with 2 opponents in there as well :D

I know there’s little loyalty in players now to their clubs, but I’m hoping the way Rangers - the club - Steven Gerrard and his teammates stood alongside Glen after the racist slur, he’ll commit to a longer contract and play Champions League football with us this year at least.

I know there’s little loyalty in players now to their clubs, but I’m hoping the way Rangers - the club - Steven Gerrard and his teammates stood alongside Glen after the racist slur, he’ll commit to a longer contract and play Champions League football with us this year at least.
He seems to be stalling on signing a new contract.

I love watching him for Finland, plays more of as an 8 rather than a 6. He’s their main man, and hopefully he has a good tournament even though they’ll get humped every game.

In these clips, he absolutely controls it. The others in his team are all playing around him.

I really hope Finland do well and the media sit up and take notice of what he is capable of.

My biggest concern is how well he’ll play! He’s come on to some game and could play in any midfield. Big money will come in, I think we’ll struggle to keep him, but maybe one more season in CL shop window!

Dont think concerned is the right word for me.

I'd love for him to have a cracking tournament, boost his confidence and if it nets us 25m plus it's also great.

I think Kamara and Kent, already arguably our two best players on their day, are the two that look like they're about to step their games up to the next level.
Exciting times to be a bear!

The guy is exceptional. Hopefully contract situation is sorted soon.

Still stand by the fact though that if he was desperate to leave then his agent would be getting his name out there more.

My guesswork on it is he will sign a new deal late summer, but only after any exceptional bids are fielded and Kamara chooses to stick or twist. Or the club feel the bid is too good to turn down.

Kamara is fantastic, but my biggest gripe with him is his lack of confidence in front of goal.

In that clip, at around 45 seconds he is clean through but tries to square it instead of shooting.

If he could add 10 or 12 goals a season to his game he would be the finished article.

Kamara is fantastic, but my biggest gripe with him is his lack of confidence in front of goal.

In that clip, at around 45 seconds he is clean through but tries to square it instead of shooting.

If he could add 10 or 12 goals a season to his game he would be the finished article.
He isn't that type of player though, not every midfielder scores 12 a season even at the top level, never mind in the system we play. Toni Kroos is probably in the top 5 midfielders of the last decade and has scored 22 goals in 320 games for Real.

He isn't that type of player though, not every midfielder scores 12 a season even at the top level, never mind in the system we play. Toni Kroos is probably in the top 5 midfielders of the last decade and has scored 22 goals in 320 games for Real.

Amazing stat. If correct.

Quite bizarre really.

I don’t think it’s a concern really. Eventually we’ll need to sell big and I fully trust Gerrard and his team to find a suitable replacement. Of course I want to keep him and absolutely don’t wish to see him sold, but if he has a great tournament and we end in a position where we can negotiate a very large fee then that’s brilliant for us.

Back