In a Country That Doesn’t Have VAR - VAR Is Against Them Aswell

Doesn’t mean we’re actually allowed them though.
That we should’ve been awarded them.
It’s a Scottish thing. If we get one pen in a game, refs usually consider that’s enough. “Youze wur never getting another penalty” is the considered statement from the ghastly hordes.

They are yesterday's news - we are the box office show that all the tv companies want - they are praying that Gerrard gets a match against an English side for the stories.

The whole world knows that their tainted run meant absolutely nothing as we weren't there for most of it.

It’s a Scottish thing. If we get one pen in a game, refs usually consider that’s enough. “Youze wur never getting another penalty” is the considered statement from the ghastly hordes.

Look at the fallout after we got 4 penalties in one game a couple of seasons ago, and all but one were stonewallers.

We didn't get another one for about 6 months or something after that.

Was VAR involved in our game tonight?
VAR was available but the ref never used or referred to it as far as i could see.

Just like their whole "new club" issue, everyone else sees us as a really good team, folk that matter, then there's timmy who thinks we're shite and lucky. I'll take the praise from the folk that matter and ignore the irrelevance.

Absolutely nothing to do with Celtic. They define themselves through us. It's nothing to do with them. They're on the outside, looking in, trying to get attention.
Quoted to my mate last night that old saying I’d rather be inside the Euro tent looking out than be like the Tims who are very much on the outside of the Euro tent trying to look in. Long may it continue..... WATP

I’ve always asked them you say the refs are cheating, but surely you are actually want them to cheat by NOT awarding a clear penalty?
Usually met with aye but he dizznae actually NEED to gie them that’s what um saying. Just because it’s a foul, dizznae huv tae be penalty
I walk away smiling

And they can never answer how we went almost a year without getting one either

They are yesterday's news - we are the box office show that all the tv companies want - they are praying that Gerrard gets a match against an English side for the stories.

The whole world knows that their tainted run meant absolutely nothing as we weren't there for most of it.

Said the same to @rfcjonnya last night. Make no mistake, the Rangers are coming! Can ye see us noo?

One in my work didn't know we were playing. He said "Did you win" :D

I had to step over his vomit :D

They're crying on KDS about us beating second rate teams from Belgium etc and one of their own reminded them how they fared against a team from Hungary and Sparta Prague reserves!
It must be a confusing time for them.

I’ve always asked them you say the refs are cheating, but surely you are actually want them to cheat by NOT awarding a clear penalty?
Usually met with aye but he dizznae actually NEED to gie them that’s what um saying. Just because it’s a foul, dizznae huv tae be penalty
I walk away smiling

And they can never answer how we went almost a year without getting one either
It’s mental isn’t it.

Any penalty correctly awarded to Rangers according to the laws of the game is wrong and corrupt because Rangers shouldn’t get penalties.

Mental

They're crying on KDS about us beating second rate teams from Belgium etc and one of their own reminded them how they fared against a team from Hungary and Sparta Prague reserves!
It must be a confusing time for them.
Worst European team I’ve ever seen was one message I got last night.
I need to leave some WhatsApp groups

Back