In COPFS & Police Hierarchy of Victims: Spit & Shove beats hanging Rangers fan/Orangeman effigies or Two Bottled Rangers Kids.

Two matters are at play;

1 - The marriage of convenience that exists between Scottish nationalism and Scottish-based Irish Republicanism.

2 - The 'long march through the institutions' from Scotland's 'Irish' RC community and their tribal outlook on protecting / promoting their own at the exclusion of others.

Together these factors have led us to a very unhealthy public discourse and I fear a growing number of less than accountable decisions being made.

The response of James Wolfe is woefully inadequate.
No internal enquiry ,no personnel changes just more waffle from a senior
figure in our judiciary system.Perhaps a civil prosecution for negligence might blight his career?

"A number of improvements to the system"..... improvements?..... they're improving?...... was James Wolfe taking his lead from Cameron Miekelson?.

Even in my time in law enforcement work (20 years ago) control of chain of evidence, including digital evidence, was vital. I really do wonder if someone has deliberately erased this evidence

The response of James Wolfe is woefully inadequate.
No internal enquiry ,no personnel changes just more waffle from a senior
figure in our judiciary system.Perhaps a civil prosecution for negligence might blight his career?
If this happened in London there would be a criminal enquiry and if that didn't see a result then there would be extreme discipline measures that would probably result in sackings.
But, it almost certainly wouldn't happen with such a casual response from those responsible for auditing such matters.

The Crown and in particular COPFS are riddled with the unwashed. Fiscal, lawyers and to a degree Sheriff's and Judges are inherently RC. Unfortunately in SNP controlled Scotland this will continue to be the norm. What I would say is that there has to be an impartial investigation into how these items were lost from the production office at Ballater Street in Glasgow. Once lodged, it's hugely difficult to remove them without signing. Clearly the Crown do not have an appetite for this as it would cast doubt on their working practices and lose public trust.

The most important question is this...

Will the elected representative who raised this be satisfied with the response?

He can, quite rightly, say that the response was inadequate and insulting.

But will he?

I suspect not given how vacuous his original question.

Any member of staff at Rangers, wether that be Ibrox or our training facility who has alligencies to the dark side should be watched - severely. It is drummed into them to hate our Club.

One of baldy Bains masterstrokes in employing them to show how 'right-on' he was - What a kin idiot.
guy was a fucking clown a stooge who should never have been employed by this club

The Crown and in particular COPFS are riddled with the unwashed. Fiscal, lawyers and to a degree Sheriff's and Judges are inherently RC. Unfortunately in SNP controlled Scotland this will continue to be the norm. What I would say is that there has to be an impartial investigation into how these items were lost from the production office at Ballater Street in Glasgow. Once lodged, it's hugely difficult to remove them without signing. Clearly the Crown do not have an appetite for this as it would cast doubt on their working practices and lose public trust.
LOL, we should get the justice minister onto that immediately...

If this happened in London there would be a criminal enquiry and if that didn't see a result then there would be extreme discipline measures that would probably result in sackings.
But, it almost certainly wouldn't happen with such a casual response from those responsible for auditing such matters.

Nothing will happen up here because we have already surrendered.
How far they want to make us suffer will be up to them and them alone .

Even in my time in law enforcement work (20 years ago) control of chain of evidence, including digital evidence, was vital. I really do wonder if someone has deliberately erased this evidence

You have to wonder? It’s plain for all to see and overlooks the fact that it’s evidence that has been widely seen by many.

The COPFS response to the question is an absolute disgrace. They are literally hiding in plain sight and taking the piss.

Can you imagine the outcry if effigies of a black or asian man had been hung like this and subsequently the evidence from the ensuing case had been lost , all hell would break loose the mhedia would be all over it and the wee kiddy on parliament would going into meltdown , but heyho it's only a Rangers supporter and an orangeman who are being hung so it doesn't really matter, certainly that's the impression that I get.

But will he?

You have hit the nail on the head. He asked, completely, the wrong question. Never mind what steps have been taken to prevent this - how did it happen and who is taking the rap for it?

But will he?

The MSP is not really interested. Poor question. I think he even framed the question in terms of "constituents contacting him." Instead of his own outrage and suspicion, that the justice system could be corrupt.

I wish you luck, however you should know that this is a public forum which is monitored by the police and COPFS. You have given information of a specific nature which could probably identify you to them. if I were you, I would ask my solicitor to contact the PF to ascertain my status and in the meantime, you might be wise to delete your post as your case is still sub judice.
Good luck.

I wish you luck, however you should know that this is a public forum which is monitored by the police and COPFS. You have given information of a specific nature which could probably identify you to them. if I were you, I would ask my solicitor to contact the PF to ascertain my status and in the meantime, you might be wise to delete your post as your case is still sub judice.
Good luck.

Never thought of that. Cheers mate

Latest posts

Back