In domestic games-opposing fans

Im going to say the same to you, this threads whole purpose was asking people to collectively work to report the racist anti British & sectarian abuse aimed at us.

What will fans do at Ibrox when they hear this abuse being sung to them?
Individual complaints won't do anything.

If we box clever we can highlight it after the fact though. Fans groups, Inc C1872 as both a fans body and a major shareholder, can complain with footage to the club (who ultimately pay stewards to ensure compliance with the T&C of admission), the police and NBM/Fare or whoever.

You did completely miss that I was replying to the comment that next Sunday should be 90mins of Glasgow Celtic Paedophile and how that, along with all the other shite does nothing for our club.

So in effect you have mainly posted on here?

Thing is, what you preceive as not being racist/sectarian or whatever may well be in the eyes of the law. So if everyone is filming and putting opposition fans IF one of our own makes a slur are you filming them too?
I'm saying check back my post history and you'll see what I've done as I've spoken about it on here.

What I perceive is I'm sick of being sung to I'm an orange bastard and a hun.

Last edited:
Individual complaints won't do anything.

If we box clever we can highlight it after the fact though. Fans groups, Inc C1872 as both a fans body and a major shareholder, can complain with footage to the club (who ultimately pay stewards to ensure compliance with the T&C of admission), the police and NBM/Fare or whoever.

You did completely miss that I was replying to the comment that next Sunday should be 90mins of Glasgow Celtic Paedophile and how that, along with all the other shite does nothing for our club.
I'm saying we work collectively.

Aren't the majority of teams in the SPFL actually against strict liability though?
Pretty sure the SPFL were even commenting on this early this year saying that they don't think it would work in Scotland.

So what's the end goal of doing all this in DOMESTIC games? We can't get clubs fined. There won't be points deductions or stand/stadium closures.

Basically the only thing we could hope for is to get individual supporters of other clubs arrested and/or banned. Best case is that we raise awareness and get some media attention on others.

What do you think the End goal is?

Well I wasn't replying to you for a start.
"They" are the fans that have been warned numerous times about singing these songs and have the team I love all over the front of today's papers.
"They" are the one's that have now opened the doors for the SPFL or SFA to start looking at how we behave domestically.
So to answer your polite post, I am a Rangers fan that cares about the success of my team.

Well said Hurlock.

I'm saying we work collectively.
You're still ignoring the actual content of my post, which was in reply to Chief wahoo's suggestion that next Sunday is a constant reminder of the events across the city, nas not in any way supporting our team.

Here's the thing, I gave you a collective solution anyway. Personally I don't give a fućk what any other support sings. They haven't hurt our club. Those selfish bastards who insist on fucking the pope or singing about 19th Century Terrorist bastards have. Deflection is not the answer.

I'm saying check back my post history and you'll see what I've done as I've spoken about it on here.

What I perceive is I'm sick of being such to I'm an orange bastard and a hun.

Ok, apologies I misunderstood.

Point is mate, if you want everyone to film anyone (anyone) dishing out abuse deemed unlawful it can't really be a one way street.

Well said Hurlock.
I'm a Rangers fan that cares as well and pretty sure others would say the same.

The thread is asking what will others do when we are subjected to sectarian abuse by opposing fans.
You have answered many of my previous threads and know I've worked at emailing various map's and newspapers and anti-sectarian bodies to try and highlight the double standards..

I'm a Rangers fan that cares as well and pretty sure others would say the same.

The thread is asking what will others do when we are subjected to sectarian abuse by opposing fans.
You have answered many of my previous threads and know I've worked at emailing various map's and newspapers and anti-sectarian bodies to try and highlight the double standards..

I know you are mate. I have a lot of respect for you.

But I’m worried we are going down a road that could land the club we love in trouble.

I used to sing all of these songs mate. I still do away from the ground. But I think back to the dark days not too many years ago & remember how bad things would be if we didn’t have our club.

I just want people to box clever, protect the club, and then work in the background to highlight the truth behind our haters.

Let them win the battle & we will win the war.

Mentality like this makes my mind boggle.

Who you singing it to? The 800 mutes in the corner?

Back the team.
And the millions watching around the world. I totally understand why folks wouldn't want to sing about the abuse in the east end, but it is an opportunity to let the world know what they're capable of.

And the millions watching around the world. I totally understand why folks wouldn't want to sing about the abuse in the east end, but it is an opportunity to let the world know what they're capable of.
Millions around the world don’t watch OF games anymore.

Riiiight and the rest of the world won't just go "hmmmm, their most bitter rivals of near enough 100 years, built up by deep seated historical issues going back centuries, are calling them pedos, must be true".

Come on, there are tons of ways to expose them and let the world know what went on at their disgusting club but it really feels like "chanting it at our next game for 90 minutes" is probably one of the least effective methods.

I really don't get the logic of some of our supporters sometimes.

"OK folks we can't sing about 19th Century Terrorist bastards and 19th Century Terrorist blood anymore."

"Right so we'll just stick to Rangers songs and try to build a bit of atmosphere that everyone can contribute to?"

"NO! Let's sing about pedos instead!"

I know you are mate. I have a lot of respect for you.

But I’m worried we are going down a road that could land the club we love in trouble.

I used to sing all of these songs mate. I still do away from the ground. But I think back to the dark days not too many years ago & remember how bad things would be if we didn’t have our club.

I just want people to box clever, protect the club, and then work in the background to highlight the truth behind our haters.

Let them win the battle & we will win the war.
I'm not saying folk should respond to sectarian or racist abuse by singing something back & instead, I'm advocating as you put it..be clever.

Report every sectarian incident and racist abuse sung to our support and players and manager.

You only need to look at the media reaction to our fans and Clarke and what they reported about Celtic fans singing our manager was a sad orange bastard..That's because as supporters we collectively didn't work together and complain enough.

Working as a unit on abuse aimed at us will make us a stronger voice.

Last edited:
What do you think the End goal is?

If the end goal is strict liability then it remains to be seen if this will ever be implemented by the SPFL. Probably not since it would impact more than us even if they try their best to contain it to only us.

The absolute worst case for us would be that we put ourselves in a great position to win the league (and I believe with the improvements to our squad and their current downward trend we are in that position right now) and then suddenly we are facing a points deduction or other sanctions and it costs us our opportunity and they kick on from that.

What is certain though is that IF we get hammered over stuff sung at the matches then it will not be The Bouncy or Bluebells Are Blue or Every Other Saturday etc. It won't be "oh we stopped singing the add-ons and all that but they are still hammering us".

So if the end goal is to hammer us then at the very least we could not give them the opportunity because I am 100% certain that the stuff we end up getting done for will be songs and chants that have absolutely f*** all to do with Rangers Football Club.

I'm not saying folk should respond to sectarian or racist abuse by singing something back & instead, I'm advocating as you out it..to box clever.

Report every sectarian incident and racist abuse sung to our support and players and manager.

You only need to look at the media reaction to our fans and Clarke and what they reported about Celtic fans singing our manager was a sad orange bastard..thats because as a support collectively we didn't work together and complain enough.

Working as a unit on abuse aimed at us will make us a stronger voice.

Absolutely agree. I know I might seem calm on here but I’ve had really heated arguments about this stuff with scum and Killie fans.

But when you calm down & think about what really matters most to us, it’s Rangers Football Club.

So as you say let’s get in our haters faces & report to police, papers, SFA, UEFA, whoever the hell we think will highlight what’s going on in this warped country these days.

Why is less than 20% of the population setting the agenda ? Because they are playing the game better than us.

To this point anyway.

Riiiight and the rest of the world won't just go "hmmmm, their most bitter rivals of near enough 100 years, built up by deep seated historical issues going back centuries, are calling them pedos, must be true".

Come on, there are tons of ways to expose them and let the world know what went on at their disgusting club but it really feels like "chanting it at our next game for 90 minutes" is probably one of the least effective methods.

I really don't get the logic of some of our supporters sometimes.

"OK folks we can't sing about 19th Century Terrorist bastards and 19th Century Terrorist blood anymore."

"Right so we'll just stick to Rangers songs and try to build a bit of atmosphere that everyone can contribute to?"

"NO! Let's sing about pedos instead!"
I'm not debating the merits of whether it's right or wrong. I genuinely see both sides. However, if folks watching at home are compelled to Google why we're singing or chanting it at them it could raise awareness. Hollicom were hired to silence the stories. They can't silence Ibrox.

Posts like the OP make it clear that there is still an element in the support that consider it a right to be able to sing these songs. That wont be missed by our enemies and it will be no surprise if in future the away support is infiltrated by enthusiastic singers keen to encourage the bone headed.

While I don’t agree with anyone trying to defend continued singing of banned songs. I do agree that we need to fight back. I’ve previously reported them to UEFA and FARE regarding FdB
If thousands do this en masse the way they clearly do to us then it would eventually gain traction.

I'm not debating the merits of whether it's right or wrong. I genuinely see both sides. However, if folks watching at home are compelled to Google why we're singing or chanting it at them it could raise awareness. Hollicom were hired to silence the stories. They can't silence Ibrox.
keep that shit away from Ibrox there is NO need, its in the public domain and that is what social media is for keep our club out of it

10/9/15
The following is a recent twitter exchange (w/c 31/8/15) between John Mason MSP and Jeanette Findlay who is a Celtic supporter and a member of FAC. Opponents of the Act from other clubs joined in the exchange but to clarify the exchange and highlight the complete nonsense that underpins the pro-SNP Government argument we have shown the debate between JM and JF. Some points expressed over two or three tweets have been combined for the sake of clarity.
John Mason MSP ‏
OBAF Act is pro Catholic and pro Irish. It is because so many Irish and Catholics were victims that the Act was brought in. It is there to help Irish and Catholics
Jeanette Findlay ‏
By stopping Hamilton fans singing ‘f**k yer ‘well’? By stopping people singing Irish songs? This is nonsense. Point me to one single statement by any Minister which set this out as an aim of the Act.
John Mason MSP ‏
I am more interested in what Act says and does than what minister said.
Jeanette Findlay ‏
You said it was brought in to protect the Irish/Catholics – that suggests an explicit intention. Who else would express that? But ok point me to any statistic or other evidence that shows that the Act is protecting the Irish/Catholic community.
John Mason MSP   
Main victims of abuse are Catholics & Irish. Act challenges such abuse. So main beneficiaries are intended to be Catholics & Irish
Jeanette Findlay
We had legislation for that. What the Act makes criminal is ‘offensiveness’ as defined by political police & political COPFS.
John Mason MSP   
No. It is offensive as defined by a reasonable person. Previous legislation was not working.
Jeanette Findlay ‏
No John, read the Joseph Cairns appeal, it is explicitly not the reasonable person but the more ‘volatile’ person. Please spell out for me precisely how the existing legislation didn’t work and the OB Act does.
John Mason MSP ‏
Breach of Peace has been accepted to be unsatisfactory. Modern legal requirements and human rights need more specific offences.
Jeanette Findlay ‏
You haven’t given me any evidence that the pre-existing legislation didn’t work and the OB Act does. In what way does it work? As to your reference to Human Rights and the requirement to be specific, the OB Bill was condemned by every legal association in Scotland for being precisely the opposite! This Act is anything but specific.
John Mason MSP  
Well clearly it wasn’t working because so many Catholics & Irish were subject to abuse. We had to do something to help these folk.
Jeanette Findlay ‏ 
These folk? Do you mean people like me John and many of my community who find the Act discriminatory and oppressive? I’ll ask one more direct question. Name one Irish or Catholic group who have said they support the Offensive Behaviour Act?
John Mason MSP ‏ 
I mean we as a society & parliament had duty to help the victims of offensive behaviour. And the main victims were Irish/Catholic.
Jeanette Findlay ‏ 
So I ask again, cite a single piece of evidence to show that this is what the Act is doing? Just give me a straight answer.
John Mason MSP ‏ 
The evidence is that most victims of offensive behaviour are Catholic/Irish so Act is clamping down on that behaviour.
Jeanette Findlay ‏ 
12 hours and that was your best shot? You are closed-minded and impervious to reason. You have avoided every direct request for evidence and frankly I find your feigned willingness to debate, simply dishonest.
John Mason MSP   
Thanks for that! I have responded but I guess you do not like my response.
Jeanette Findlay ‏ 
No John, you either gave ludicrous responses or none at all eg name a single Catholic/Irish organisation who support this Act. Do you at least accept that your view of what the Act is for is not accepted by the community you claim to be protecting?
John Mason MSP
Agree
Jeanette Findlay
Agreed what? That the Act should be abolished?
John Mason MSP
Agreed that the Act is not accepted. We need to work on that!
Jeanette Findlay
You think that actually the Act is protecting us but we just don’t understand it and just need to be convinced. Incredible!
John Mason MSP(to another Twitterer)
Football is main aspect of sectarianism. Marches should be dealt with next.
Jeanette Findlay
You say you’re more interested in facts than opinions yet quote ‘surveys’ about opinions rather than stats. Regardless of what people think the stats show that only a tiny percentage of sectarian acts happen at football
John Mason MSP
Football is rated number one issue when people are asked about sectarianism.
Jeanette Findlay
Yes, hardly surprising when that is the message hammered out by the media and politicians but official crime stats show that this is not the case. So is it facts or opinions you prefer?
John Mason MSP
Fact is 84% of charges were for anti-Catholic behaviour.
Jeanette Findlay
Yes and every single one of those could have been, and arguably would have been, dealt with under the existing legislation.
Jeanette Findlay
John, your government has been reported to the UN Human Rights Commission specifically for this Act and the concern that it is infringing religious and civil liberties. What do you have to say about that?
John Mason MSP
I do not think it is infringing civil liberties but courts can decide. Human rights are always a balance between competing rights.
Jeanette Findlay
So no shame at all then? Well I hope the UN HRC has a better grasp of the concept than you appear to have. I think we’ll leave it there for now John. You crack on with defending my community by criminalising us.

10/9/15
The following is a recent twitter exchange (w/c 31/8/15) between John Mason MSP and Jeanette Findlay who is a Celtic supporter and a member of FAC. Opponents of the Act from other clubs joined in the exchange but to clarify the exchange and highlight the complete nonsense that underpins the pro-SNP Government argument we have shown the debate between JM and JF. Some points expressed over two or three tweets have been combined for the sake of clarity.
John Mason MSP ‏
OBAF Act is pro Catholic and pro Irish. It is because so many Irish and Catholics were victims that the Act was brought in. It is there to help Irish and Catholics
Jeanette Findlay ‏
By stopping Hamilton fans singing ‘f**k yer ‘well’? By stopping people singing Irish songs? This is nonsense. Point me to one single statement by any Minister which set this out as an aim of the Act.
John Mason MSP ‏
I am more interested in what Act says and does than what minister said.
Jeanette Findlay ‏
You said it was brought in to protect the Irish/Catholics – that suggests an explicit intention. Who else would express that? But ok point me to any statistic or other evidence that shows that the Act is protecting the Irish/Catholic community.
John Mason MSP   
Main victims of abuse are Catholics & Irish. Act challenges such abuse. So main beneficiaries are intended to be Catholics & Irish
Jeanette Findlay
We had legislation for that. What the Act makes criminal is ‘offensiveness’ as defined by political police & political COPFS.
John Mason MSP   
No. It is offensive as defined by a reasonable person. Previous legislation was not working.
Jeanette Findlay ‏
No John, read the Joseph Cairns appeal, it is explicitly not the reasonable person but the more ‘volatile’ person. Please spell out for me precisely how the existing legislation didn’t work and the OB Act does.
John Mason MSP ‏
Breach of Peace has been accepted to be unsatisfactory. Modern legal requirements and human rights need more specific offences.
Jeanette Findlay ‏
You haven’t given me any evidence that the pre-existing legislation didn’t work and the OB Act does. In what way does it work? As to your reference to Human Rights and the requirement to be specific, the OB Bill was condemned by every legal association in Scotland for being precisely the opposite! This Act is anything but specific.
John Mason MSP  
Well clearly it wasn’t working because so many Catholics & Irish were subject to abuse. We had to do something to help these folk.
Jeanette Findlay ‏ 
These folk? Do you mean people like me John and many of my community who find the Act discriminatory and oppressive? I’ll ask one more direct question. Name one Irish or Catholic group who have said they support the Offensive Behaviour Act?
John Mason MSP ‏ 
I mean we as a society & parliament had duty to help the victims of offensive behaviour. And the main victims were Irish/Catholic.
Jeanette Findlay ‏ 
So I ask again, cite a single piece of evidence to show that this is what the Act is doing? Just give me a straight answer.
John Mason MSP ‏ 
The evidence is that most victims of offensive behaviour are Catholic/Irish so Act is clamping down on that behaviour.
Jeanette Findlay ‏ 
12 hours and that was your best shot? You are closed-minded and impervious to reason. You have avoided every direct request for evidence and frankly I find your feigned willingness to debate, simply dishonest.
John Mason MSP   
Thanks for that! I have responded but I guess you do not like my response.
Jeanette Findlay ‏ 
No John, you either gave ludicrous responses or none at all eg name a single Catholic/Irish organisation who support this Act. Do you at least accept that your view of what the Act is for is not accepted by the community you claim to be protecting?
John Mason MSP
Agree
Jeanette Findlay
Agreed what? That the Act should be abolished?
John Mason MSP
Agreed that the Act is not accepted. We need to work on that!
Jeanette Findlay
You think that actually the Act is protecting us but we just don’t understand it and just need to be convinced. Incredible!
John Mason MSP(to another Twitterer)
Football is main aspect of sectarianism. Marches should be dealt with next.
Jeanette Findlay
You say you’re more interested in facts than opinions yet quote ‘surveys’ about opinions rather than stats. Regardless of what people think the stats show that only a tiny percentage of sectarian acts happen at football
John Mason MSP
Football is rated number one issue when people are asked about sectarianism.
Jeanette Findlay
Yes, hardly surprising when that is the message hammered out by the media and politicians but official crime stats show that this is not the case. So is it facts or opinions you prefer?
John Mason MSP
Fact is 84% of charges were for anti-Catholic behaviour.
Jeanette Findlay
Yes and every single one of those could have been, and arguably would have been, dealt with under the existing legislation.
Jeanette Findlay
John, your government has been reported to the UN Human Rights Commission specifically for this Act and the concern that it is infringing religious and civil liberties. What do you have to say about that?
John Mason MSP
I do not think it is infringing civil liberties but courts can decide. Human rights are always a balance between competing rights.
Jeanette Findlay
So no shame at all then? Well I hope the UN HRC has a better grasp of the concept than you appear to have. I think we’ll leave it there for now John. You crack on with defending my community by criminalising us.

Wow. What a shit show.

I've been out the UK since 2014. Did this get mainstream acknowledgement and condemnation at the time?!

Guess I know the answer...

Posts like the OP make it clear that there is still an element in the support that consider it a right to be able to sing these songs. That wont be missed by our enemies and it will be no surprise if in future the away support is infiltrated by enthusiastic singers keen to encourage the bone headed.
Do I
? Or did you fail to understand the point and what I was asking! I'll go with the latter

Wow. What a shit show.

I've been out the UK since 2014. Did this get mainstream acknowledgement and condemnation at the time?!

Guess I know the answer...
Nope, If Mason was a dog he would have been put down a long time ago, horrible bastard.

Can we all just stick to the opening post in my thread please.

Next Sunday when they are singing we are Orange Bast*rds and huns.. what will we all do?

Will you just ignore it or actually report it .

That's exactly what we need to start doing box clever and show this FARE exactly what they're all about
this thread is about DOMESTIC games and what fans will do next weekend for example when ,they are sitting there listening to the tramps singing we are hun scum and orange bastar*s?

You're still ignoring the actual content of my post, which was in reply to Chief wahoo's suggestion that next Sunday is a constant reminder of the events across the city, nas not in any way supporting our team.

Here's the thing, I gave you a collective solution anyway. Personally I don't give a fućk what any other support sings. They haven't hurt our club. Those selfish bastards who insist on fucking the pope or singing about 19th Century Terrorist bastards have. Deflection is not the answer.

Its hardly deflection to ask fans to work together and post all the sectarian and racist abuse aimed at us in domestic games..

Can we all just stick to the opening post in my thread please.

Next Sunday when they are singing we are Orange Bast*rds and huns.. what will we all do?

Will you just ignore it or actually report it .
You won't hear a peep out of the filth next week.

You won't hear a peep out of the filth next week.

I disagree as I think they will be going at it full throttle as they will be thinking our supporters either won't answer them back and just take it or will answer them and the focus is on us.

We need to be smarter than that and don't answer them back and instead collectively report them to the coppers around you and get evidence and post it all over social media next weekend after the game

The last round of legislation was scrapped because in reality it ended up affecting the most bigoted support in Scotland by a country mile the most.

What annoyed me about that was a sizeable chunk of our supporters also wanted the legislation abolished, yet most of the screaming for it to be scrapped was coming from that other mob. They never thought the rules would be applied to them and when they were they began their campaign to overturn them. The Rangers supporters who supported them in that campaign were dupes.

And undo the great work done by the likes of @Tommy @Grigo Yossarian and @BlueNose94 who have been working constantly to distance exposing what happened at Celtic Park from the easy media cop-out of 'its just bitter rangers fans point scoring'?..

How does that inspire the team to victory? In fact how does any of it? Do we think Jermain Defoe is inspired a wee bit more because of ftp? That's devout Catholic Jermain Defoe I'm talking about here.

We've been told by the club for close to 20 years to stop singing about 19th Century Terrorists, the ira and the pope. Bobby sands died the year I was born. I'm thirty fucking nine in 5 months. If it wasn't for supporting rangers I'd have no idea who he was. Instead I hear about him every week. How is it relevant to supporting us?
Nah mate, combination of beer, anger and utter frustration.
I'm just at a loss how our great support is now tarred as racist, and that label is never going away.
All the while, there's a paedophile ring operating out of a terrorist theme park just a few miles away.
A place filled with the very same scum who sold the city of Glasgow out of bananas for the purpose of racial abuse.

I'm still in absolute disbelief at this to be honest.

Last edited:
Nah mate, combination of beer, anger and utter frustration.
I'm just at a loss how our great support is now tarred as racist, and that label is never going away.
All the while, there's a paedophile ring operating out of a terrorist theme park just a few miles away.
A place filled with the very same scum who sold the city of Glasgow out of bananas for the purpose of racial abuse.

I'm still in absolute disbelief at this to be honest.

just start being active and reporting every sectarian abuse aimed at us

Next Sunday I fully expect a hostile atmosphere. Take from that what you want.

just start being active and reporting every sectarian abuse aimed at us
I've done that plenty in the past mate, usually resulting in me being threatened with arrest.
We need to hunt in packs, for want of a better term.
Complain, but record every complaint.
Back each other with cameras.
Gather uncontestable evidence of the agenda against us.

It's not this 'whataboutery' bollocks that people hide behind, it's ensuring that Rangers fans are treated the same as all others.

When opposing fans are singing anti-Protestant songs against us and screaming that we are Huns and Orange Bast*rds what will all those that are demanding fans stop singing X and Y do?

Will they get the nearest copper and demand they go into the opposing fans and arrest those responsible? Will they write to the club and demand they take action against the club responsible for the opposing fans?

Will they video the opposing fans and get evidence and then post it on social media?
We should. We need to stop some of our songs - so do they. Starting with the Beast's 'we don't care what the animals say' line.

I've done that plenty in the past mate, usually resulting in me being threatened with arrest.
We need to hunt in packs, for want of a better term.
Complain, but record every complaint.
Back each other with cameras.
Gather uncontestable evidence of the agenda against us.

It's not this 'whataboutery' bollocks that people hide behind, it's ensuring that Rangers fans are treated the same as all others.

Exactly

Next Sunday I fully expect a hostile atmosphere. Take from that what you want.

That's it, next weekend they will be in full voice singing their bile so plenty of chances to get their bile out on social media and reporting them to the police at the game

I disagree as I think they will be going at it full throttle as they will be thinking our supporters either won't answer them back and just take it or will answer them and the focus is on us.

We need to be smarter than that and don't answer them back and instead, collectively report them to the coppers around you and get evidence and post it all over social media next weekend after the game

Agree with this.

That's it, next weekend they will be in full voice singing their bile so plenty of chances to get their bile out on social media and reporting them to the police at the game
I sit in the Copland Front and haven't heard a peep out of them since they were put in the corner. I don't see Sunday being any different. Just like their players, they are terrified of the new set up.

I sit in the Copland Front and haven't heard a peep out of them since they were put in the corner. I don't see Sunday being any different. Just like their players, they are terrified of the new set up.

the corner. I don't see Sunday being any different. Just like their players, they are terrified of the new set up.[/QUOTE]

I just think this Sunday they will be in full hideous voice..

On Sunday when Celtic fans are insulting all Rangers fans by singing anti-Protestant sectarian songs and racist anti-British pro-IRA songs, will we all be so disgusted and insulted as to what's being sung to us we will act and do something about the abuse being aimed at us?

Its arrived, the day, the racist anti-British and sectarian bigots come to visit our wonderful ground. They won't be able to stop themselves from singing their sectarian and racist bile so, we allnow know what we should do..

hate crime reporting
https://www.scotland.police.uk/contact-us/hate-crime-and-third-party-reporting/

media
https://twitter.com/Daily_Record

https://twitter.com/ScottishSun

Sending anything to the club

https://twitter.com/RangersFC

anti-sectarian charities
https://twitter.com/NBMScotland (NBM)

https://twitter.com/SRtRCScotland (show racism the red card Scotland)

FoolhardyThreadbareGharial-max-1mb.gif

The OBAF act didn't come in to rid us of offensive singing, It was brought in to protect catholics and the Irish and I have the original proof of that sitting right here which involved John Mason MP and another sectarian bigot.

It wasn't supposed to affect them and was aimed at one section in society, when they started to get arrested for something they weren't supposed to get arrested for, that's when they decided to chuck it in the bin and protest against it, It was the unwashed who fought to bring it in and backfired on them hugely. It is also pretty damming on our own media who totally ignored it when i sent them it in numerous emails asking for a response, they were all ignored.
Mason is even disliked by his own as they think he is a clown, i just think he is a sad wanker that knows his time is limited in the east end and is clinging on the last available pond life.

Back on topic

we should conduct the away end while humming the dambusters

, did they have sectarian banners or sing their sectarian bile and anti-British racist IRA crap?

Last edited:
Back