In fairness to Radio Scotland

BBC scotland are an utter disgrace, Dick Gordon rampage at full time about the goal that never was peak bbc witch hunt, proclaiming that we will see on sportscene tonight for an full autopsy. Terrible
The players may well have not even got off the park and Dicky had started his whingeing. Was hilarious.

he was in no doubt it was over the line..............
No doubt the 4th was offside.

Not a word on the handball though.7

Pathetic Quay CSC love this current situation as they just moan, whinge and lie about us continuously with no answer from the club.

Last edited:
This is the sad case for me too! I’d soonest listen to Radio 5 than any of the Scottish stations for the football and that is a disgrace.

Genuinely not listened to a Scottish station for football in years.

Used to faithfully listen every week if I wasn’t working but now use SSN as it it was a radio station.

If I’m out listen to radio 5 and look at live scores.

Pretty sure there was two dodgy offside decisions that went against us in the first half at 0-0 that could have been crucial. On both occassions we looked potentially in on goal. Don't expect them to be shown on Sportscene though.

Not disagreeing with you mate. I was just thinking major match changing decisions but of course offsides can fall into that category.

This really sad. To see a programme that used to excel to n its analysis of football games and have pundits who could enhance your enjoyment be reduced to its current state is a disgrace.

Only one solution. That is Rangers tv and Heart and hand. All the content you want for Rangers fans by Rangers fans. Leave the BBC totheir hate fest they will eventually implode.

Barker one definitely looked wrong but seeing it was the Tory MSP that favours Rangers all the time , they couldn't have been wrong.

That’s the problem with pacy players. For years Lovenkrands was called offside wrongly because he was so quick linesman thought ‘he couldn’t have been onside’. Very frustrating.

I actually miss Radio commentary.

It was always an exciting was to keep up with games you couldnt get to or, laterly view on TV. The last game I remember being tuned to was helicopter Sunday. Since then a mixture of invasive television rights, the internet and the God awful "pundits" supplied to offer their (anti Rangers) analysis has meant that even watching a twitter feed is preffered to listening to RC or the BBC.

I couldn't watch game and so relied on the radio.

You mugs believe we won easily with a tremendous second half performance. Ha!

Thankfully I'm aware that it was a controversial game ruined by the referee and officials. St J were robbed by poor decisions.

So think carefully about us armchair (car driving) fans who get the real facts.

So how far is your tongue in cheek, round your neck twice LOL

Back