In light of the Daily Records love affair this week...

Even todays front page headline about the oldco and law firms, its really pathetic, the last cries of hatred from a management team who've purposely wrecked a newspaper and hopefully their careers.

The sycophantic ( poetophantic) media in Scotlanshire is boak inducing :mad:
As the old adage says " self praise is no praise" they are just massaging their and their readers ego.
The fall out once we are up and running will be a joy to watch, this season is far from over.

Even todays front page headline about the oldco and law firms, its really pathetic, the last cries of hatred from a management team who've purposely wrecked a newspaper and hopefully their careers.
Had a look at who was owed money, I thought all football debts were covered as part of getting a licence from UEFA ?

I imagine the Record is on borrowed time, maybe we should have a sticky with some sort of Chop-o-meter showing their declining sales as it heads towards oblivion.

If your only audience is the poets then you you must write for them.

Trouble with that is that dont buy anything they can can get for free elsewhere.

I love a party with a happy atmosphere

1178bjt.gif[

The only thing 'special' about the Parkhead atmosphere is the fug emanating from the mhanky mhob's jakey, unwashed bodies.

As the SNP showed at the last election, attacking Rangers is the primary motivation, above all else, even winning the election or for the Rhebel, keeping their jobs and having a successful newspaper business.

The propaganda levels in the press have gone up tenfold this week.

Something going on.

I also wonder if Celtic have told them to crank up the praise of Rodgers ( even farcically proclaiming an actual defeat as a win ) due to his unhappiness at the criticisms he has been receiving from some corners over his European record.

Seven pages about them today in the Rhecord, two days after their latest home European Defeat ???!!!!

The only thing 'special' about the Parkhead atmosphere is the fug emanating from the mhanky mhob's jakey, unwashed bodies.
Not entirely. I am unaware of any other club that has open known about the actions of multiple paedophiles operating under its watch and decided to sweep it under the carpet and in so doing ruin not only the football careers but also lives of so many young, vulnerable children.

They are special alright.

Rangers fans buy newspapers and listen to radio stations staffed by people who hate us who we therefore subsidize, we pay a tv license to fund the BBC who hate us, our away fans are a lifeline to the dross of the SPL other than The Bheasts, we vote for political parties who openly discriminate against our people (no Protestant Lord Provost for over 40 years, Celtic park surrounds revamped with public money, Airdrie/Coatbridge funding scandal) and our taxes pay for an education system that doesn't give us the privilege of sending our children to a faith school when all studies show faith schools perform better - we are funding a system that puts our own children at a disadvantage. We must be the biggest clowns alive.

Honestly can't wait for that rhag to cease to exist. An utter embarrassment of a newspaper.

Boak inducing was listening too Rab MacLean commentating the other night. If you didn't know better you would think it was Celtic TV

It was so bad it was actually embarrassing

Had a look at who was owed money, I thought all football debts were covered as part of getting a licence from UEFA ?
Maybe we will get a detailed breakdown of Sutton's creditors in tomorrow's edition. All in the interest of balanced journalism,of course.

Back