In most Bears heads and no way to get it out?

Think I'm the only Rangers supporter that hates it.
I’m with you, it’s pish

ribery.gif

I love how everyone gets an opinion no matter how wrong they are lol. Can't see how a bear watched that video in the bar and didn't feel a buzz.
The guy with the guitar played it probably 8 or 9 times the day/night before the game, the place went daft each time, was clear he was just a local guy who'd been given a playlist to learn but he had the crowd in the palm of his hand all day and night (apart from a few oasis songs which raised some boo's in the afternoon!).

The buzz in the place the night before the game was unreal, probably one of the best nights I've had on a euro away trip.

My wife - despite being a Latina Shakira fan - has been exhibiting a shocking lack of staunchness over me singing this constantly over the past week.

The guy with the guitar played it probably 8 or 9 times the day/night before the game, the place went daft each time, was clear he was just a local guy who'd been given a playlist to learn but he had the crowd in the palm of his hand all day and night (apart from a few oasis songs which raised some boo's in the afternoon!).

The buzz in the place the night before the game was unreal, probably one of the best nights I've had on a euro away trip.
The singer was Irish.

Last edited:
Back