In the last 32 we can get

Not one of those trams would fancy coming to Ibrox in the first leg. We are building up one hell of a reputation

Honestly not a lot of difference in strength - if any - between this and we could have got if we finished top.

Malmo Gent and Istanbul are the three "easiest" draws possible.

Inter and Salzburg could score 5 against Goldson/Helander. Their options up front are really good to be fair.

The way Arsenal are right now we could defo take them
You must have missed their comeback at London Stadium on Monday m8. I wouldnt fancy our chances against them id im honest. I hope we get the easiest draw possible and make it to the last 16 at least. Hopefully though it would be rinse and repeat for the last 16, save one of the big boys for the QF.

You can only dream...

You must have missed their comeback at London Stadium on Monday m8. I wouldnt fancy our chances against them id im honest. I hope we get the easiest draw possible and make it to the last 16 at least. Hopefully though it would be rinse and repeat for the last 16, save one of the big boys for the QF.

You can only dream...

Their one win in nine games against possibly the worst team in the league?

At the final whistle I was relieved then started thinking well it’s a harder draw now in the last 32.

Now looking at the teams we can play I think there are more teams in the unseeded section I would rather play than in the seeded section

Incredible how well LASK are doing. I knew nothing about them until the current Europa group stages. They have comfortably qualified, topping a group with Sporting Lisbon, PSV and Rosenborg and they are challenging for the title with Red Bull Salzburg. Their stadium only holds 6k.

Incredible how well LASK are doing. I knew nothing about them until the current Europa group stages. They have comfortably qualified, topping a group with Sporting Lisbon, PSV and Rosenborg and they are challenging for the title with Red Bull Salzburg. Their stadium only holds 6k.
Do lask not play in another stadium for european games? 20,000 seater i read somewhere

Their one win in nine games against possibly the worst team in the league?
Just watched their draw in Leige today and it was the same story as Monday. Honkin for 86 minutes and 4 minutes of brilliance from Saka saw them through. They are vulnerable for sure, and I fancy Alfie could do some damage against that defence of theirs, however they have an abundance of talent up front and are always likely to score goals. Having said that, out of the English sides left i'd fancy our chances against them more than I would against Man U.

Red bull Salzburg must be one of the favourites to win the whole thing and are one of those intelligent sides brimming with skilful and pacey players. They are exactly the team I pray we avoid.

One of my pals from down south is a massive Man U fan and we've been going back and forward about a potential meet in the Europa League so I want that draw.

He didn't pay much attention to us like most English football fans, but after me getting him to watch a good few of our games this season, pretty much all of Europa League games. He is now Morelos daft and surprisingly there's a bit of fear about a potential draw against us and coming up against el Buffalo. He raves about Morelos now and can't believe no one has bought him from the EPL and would love to see him playing for Man U.

So for those reasons I'm desperate for a draw against Man U.

Would be happy with Gent. Winnable game and not far to travel.
If its glamour we are after then inter Milan would do me fine.

February 20th is the first leg match, anything could happen to any opponent or even us that may change the outcome of the two games. Naebody knows who we'll draw or what shape they or us will be in.

Why are there only 14 teams on that list..?

I understand we can't get Celtic but surely there should be 15 possible opponents..?

EDIT: DOH! Senior moment. Obviously we can't get out own Group winners Porto.. :oops:

Real question is which group those teams message boards are putting us in.
If I was a club that had aspirations to win this I’d have Ibrox as a potential banana skin best avoided at this stage.

Are the dates for the next round out yet?

EDIT disnae matter

Last edited:
Just checked out Istanbul BB, they’re like a Champ Man team from 10 years ago.

Clichy, Skrtel, Demba Ba, Elia, Robinho, Gokhan Inler, Arda Turan, Babacan, Mehmet Topal.

Let’s get them so I can feel like I know something about football again.

Any one of the lesser lights would do me. The most important point is to progress as far as possible. By doing so, we get more financial reward as well as the greater chance of playing one of the bigger teams in the latter stages of the competition.

Back