incident last night where morelos tries to speed up play

I couldn't believe that. I thought McLean was about to square up to him for having the audacity to limit the timewasting that was going on. Sprinted over rather angrily.

Ref was total pish have we been involved in a game this season with so many free kicks ? The foul by Shinnie on McAulay was worth 2 ref cards and he only got booked as there was no way he was making 9 v 11 . Gave fouls for absolutey nothing and all they done was fall down any time we got close to them and the ref fell for it and of course that includes the fk they scored them. Never played advantage which denied us breaking on them a couple of times. Also just knew we would get a red car to level things up , booked Alfredo for nothing but can't complain about the 2nd yellow but Alfedo made it easy for him.

McLean also took real umbrage at Alfie asking him to keep time on the sheep time wasting and faking injury. Thought he was going to book him for that. Who does he think he is coming to our country scoring goals.

Ref was total pish have we been involved in a game this season with so many free kicks ? The foul by Shinnie on McAulay was worth 2 ref cards and he only got booked as there was no way he was making 9 v 11 . Gave fouls for absolutey nothing and all they done was fall down any time we got close to them and the ref fell for it and of course that includes the fk they scored them. Never played advantage which denied us breaking on them a couple of times. Also just knew we would get a red car to level things up , booked Alfredo for nothing but can't complain about the 2nd yellow but Alfedo made it easy for him.

Eh?

Let's be honest ,we were piss poor last night but McLean also had a mare.

I'm sorry but he is just a weak man .

Aberdeen players bullied him all night.

Back