Infant kits now online

Thanks for the heads up OP.

Ordered a 2-3 years for the wee man. Hoping sizing is similar to last years.

My son is only 15 months. Don’t think he will fit a 2-3 year kit yet. Gutted.

My daughter is nearly 20 months and she’s very petite however this seasons top sized 2-3 fits her well and to be honest I think it will be too small come the new year. The shorts and socks are still too big though both last seasons and this seasons.

Last seasons top still drowns her in a 2-3. This years is a lot smaller

My daughter is nearly 20 months and she’s very petite however this seasons top sized 2-3 fits her well and to be honest I think it will be too small come the new year. The shorts and socks are still too big though both last seasons and this seasons.

Last seasons top still drowns her in a 2-3. This years is a lot smaller
My girl is 27 months,any suggestions as to what size would be appropriate?

Waiting on the baby kits coming out. My wee boy is 9 months old and I’m desperate to buy him the strip. He wears his sisters old one from a couple of years ago but long over due his own!

Any chance of an unsponsored version coming out any time soon? No sports team with a sliver of ambition should have a message about 'setting your limits' on their kit. Yes, I know that's not the message they're trying to convey, but if 32Red want to ease their collective social conscience as a gambling organisation, they have plenty of other avenues through which to do so than on our shirts.

Any chance of an unsponsored version coming out any time soon? No sports team with a sliver of ambition should have a message about 'setting your limits' on their kit. Yes, I know that's not the message they're trying to convey, but if 32Red want to ease their collective social conscience as a gambling organisation, they have plenty of other avenues through which to do so than on our shirts.

Doubt the infant kits will have that on it.

I might be missing something obvious, but is there an option to get names and numbers printed on the website?

Thanks for the heads up. That’s my order in now. Anyone know roughly how long delivery is likely to be?

Anyone who bought an infant kit this week had a dispatch email yet?
Been one of the lucky ones to always have things move quickly from Castore but not this time.

Been one of the lucky ones to always have things move quickly from Castore but not this time.
Same here bought it on Thurs, still waiting for dispatch email.
Will wait patiently as l have been lucky everytime l purchased any item things have moved pretty quickly.

Same here mate, no previous issues with them so hoping it goes smoothly this time too.

Ordered Wednesday, no dispatch yet

Does anyone know if the infant kits are in stock in the shop at Ibrox?
No there aren’t. Was in on Saturday morning and they’d just sold out of away and didn’t have any home kits from Wednesday. The woman said it’d be August for 2-3 year old kits to be available.

No there aren’t. Was in on Saturday morning and they’d just sold out of away and didn’t have any home kits from Wednesday. The woman said it’d be August for 2-3 year old kits to be available.
So looking likely August for online deliveries as well then. Glad I waited to buy mine at the same time to save on delivery now.

Waiting on the baby kits coming out. My wee boy is 9 months old and I’m desperate to buy him the strip. He wears his sisters old one from a couple of years ago but long over due his own!
exact same as me bud, just waiting to buy my little 9 month old man n his first rangers strip.

bisgrove has said the baby wear will be released end of this month so keep eye out on website this week.

I ordered the home 1 on thursday and the away one friday

So far I've an email saying the away has been dispatched but nothing on the home shirt

I went to the store today, there's no infant kits instore. Nor is there any XL mens.

The lassie said they're expecting the infant kits in August.

Im hanging fire to get mines instore.

I went to the store today, there's no infant kits instore. Nor is there any XL mens.

The lassie said they're expecting the infant kits in August.

Im hanging fire to get mines instore.
Why send emails out saying they are in stock before they arrive that's madness

I ordered a few other items and it seems they are holding the whole order back waiting on the infant kit

Why send emails out saying they are in stock before they arrive that's madness

I ordered a few other items and it seems they are holding the whole order back waiting on the infant kit
To be honest I think that's what they did on launch day too. I ordered an infant kit for the wee man and it was over two weeks before it came, despite chasing with emails, etc. Folk in other countries who ordered later than me were getting home kits, etc in next to no time, but folk with infant kits on their orders seemed to make up a good number of the delayed deliveries.

I really think their process is dodgy as fck. Take an order, take the money from your account immediately and then it's a lottery whether or not they're actually in a position to fulfil it within the already pretty poor delivery policy of 10 days.

If you want to cancel or need a refund due to quality issues it's evidently a ball-ache and you'll incur costs on delivery/return shipping if you're lucky enough to actually be able to process it at all.

Back