Inflatable Rangers Player

Loved it!

Had a Number 12 on the back.

I had mine with me at the 1971 Scottish Cup Final, and of course (Number 12) Derek Johnstone equalised for Rangers with just a few minutes remaining.

I still remember standing in the queue at Mount Florida station after the game, and everybody wanting to hug it!

Loved it!

Had a Number 12 on the back.

I had mine with me at the 1971 Scottish Cup Final, and of course (Number 12) Derek Johnstone equalised for Rangers with just a few minutes remaining.

I still remember standing in the queue at Mount Florida station after the game, and everybody wanting to hug it!
The other big memory of that game was that DJ's header seemed to take about 10 minutes to sail into their net, and then you couldn't see anything for the next 5 minutes due to the stour that got kicked up from the old Hampden terracing.

I’m sure I pumped his big sister!

blow-up-dolls.gif

Not for me, it brings back memories of the disaster. A photo in the next days papers showed one of these lying on the stairway where we lost the 66.

I would definitely have one . I had one as a boy and more or less the same player as a key ring I got from the Barras. On the day of 55 after a few beers I was thinking it would be great if somebody would do them again,

Back