Inflatable trophy update

Are you planning on doing another style of the retro scarfs? Seen a tweet about 60s retro ones but it seems to have disappeared

Sorry guys I’ve been out all day didn’t realise they were sold out on the website. More stock has been added.

Last day to order these guys. Thanks everyone who already has they’ve been immensely popular. Will be putting a flag on here tomorrow as well so keep an eye out for that

Bought the Inflatable trophy on the 2nd April. Could you please tell me if this has been posted. would like it for trophy day.

Im still waiting on me magnetic bottle openers.
Bottle openers will be with me next week mate so everyone will have them week after next at the latest. Customs are holding some shipments for an extra week at the moment. Brexit issues apparently

Morelos badge and 55 Beermats are arriving next week also. Will be with everyone week after next too. Expect all pre orders to be with everyone start of May so well in time of title party

Any updates @Der Hammer1 , are we gonna recieve these in time for next weekend?
Hi mate. Should do. One of the lads posted on Twitter. We expect to get these on the 11th. They’ve been finished since it’s the 1st of May but I didn’t know It’s a bank holiday from the 1st until the 5th in China. Expect them here on the 11th though and they’ll be posted first class on the 12th mate

Hi mate. Should do. One of the lads posted on Twitter. We expect to get these on the 11th. They’ve been finished since it’s the 1st of May but I didn’t know It’s a bank holiday from the 1st until the 5th in China. Expect them here on the 11th though and they’ll be posted first class on the 12th mate
Brilliant mate cheers for the update

If by any chance we don't receive them for trophy day can we have a refund, as they won't be any use to myself after this date. Planning on travelling to Glasgow on the 14th.

Hey @Der Hammer1 just checking the latest with these and if they are due to be listed tomorrow. My post is shite where I live and first class means nothing to the royal mail sorting office near me. Starting to get concerned my order might not arrive on time.

Customs have been the Bain of my life man. However they arrived this morning and I’m just packing the last just now. Will drop them at the post office in an hour. Will be posted first class which should be next working day. Apologies guys, the Chinese supplier didn’t send the commercial invoice so customs kept them until it was resolved. Been a nightmare but that’s not any of your fault so apologies but I’m getting them out ASAP

Customs have been the Bain of my life man. However they arrived this morning and I’m just packing the last just now. Will drop them at the post office in an hour. Will be posted first class which should be next working day. Apologies guys, the Chinese supplier didn’t send the commercial invoice so customs kept them until it was resolved. Been a nightmare but that’s not any of your fault so apologies but I’m getting them out ASAP
Next working day didn't happen. I leave for Glasgow tomorrow unless the postie delivers in Liverpool before 11am I will not be receiving my Inflatable, When ordered we were promised arrive in plenty of time for the party. You would have thought these would've been posted guaranteed next day delivery for the ones living down south.

Next working day didn't happen. I leave for Glasgow tomorrow unless the postie delivers in Liverpool before 11am I will not be receiving my Inflatable, When ordered we were promised arrive in plenty of time for the party. You would have thought these would've been posted guaranteed next day delivery for the ones living down south.
Guaranteed next day delivery for everyone when it’s so close to Saturday

Postie just been 12-45 no trophy. Will be looking for a refund when I return home after the title party. Disappointed to say the least.

Guys apologies for anyone who hasn’t received it. We posted them first class the day they came. They should have been here last week but customs held them. Anyone who hasn’t got theirs yet and wants a refund can drop us a message and we’ll get that sorted.

Back