Injuries and our current form

Yer da

McCrorie, Jack, Dorrans, Wallace, Alves & Miller are all injured at the moment. At least 4 or 5 of them slot straight into our current starting eleven. I would go as far as saying we're ravaged with injuries, yet we're still churning out results/performances.

Add the Docherty signing tomorrow and we're looking very good.

THIS is how it feels to be Rangers.

Dont want see Miller again and Wallace may not get back in as Elton is is his place and as regards captaincy Jason Holt showed what a captain ought bedoing last night, LOads of respect for Lee but too quiet to be a captain,

Dont want see Miller again and Wallace may not get back in as Elton is is his place and as regards captaincy Jason Holt showed what a captain ought bedoing last night, LOads of respect for Lee but too quiet to be a captain,
Miller’s role should be what it should have been all season - impact sub only.

The sign of how our squad has improved will be when all these guys are fit.

There are going to be a few decent players making do with a seat in the stand, never mind the bench, if we have a full compliment.

Miller’s role should be what it should have been all season - impact sub only.

If even that ? We have enough now to not need him and I am glad Murty has had time to put his stamp on team and dressing room , always felt KM fancied wee go at the top job.

It’s starting to feel like a much better squad than earlier in the season.

At the first old firm game I looked at our team and thought our problem was finding 11 when Rodgers problem was getting his squad down to 18.

It looks a lot more even now between some good additions and a few players coming into their own.

Plus we look a happier squad and there’s a togetherness that wasn’t there earlier.

Now we need to start leathering the bottom feeders week in week out. Hoping Goss’ passing and set pieces can open up packed defences and Murphy gives us some balance on the left. If so, things are really looking up.

If even that ? We have enough now to not need him and I am glad Murty has had time to put his stamp on team and dressing room , always felt KM fancied wee go at the top job.
I think the Jimmy Nicholl appointment could be the absolute making of Murty. I still have a gut feeling Graeme will get the job for next season.
You may be right re Miller. I’ll be honest, I would bin him this window if there was a taker.

Our front 4 of Candeias, Windass, Murphy and Morelos is tailor made for the formation we play.

Great movement.

Back