Injuries and suspensions going into the Aberdeen and Celtic games?

Does anybody know where we are in terms of bookings and suspensions?

Is anyone looking at suspensions for upcoming games? And if anyone was to be sent off on Wednesday night, would they automatically miss the Final?

Back in training is he not? If he's there or thereabouts I would have him on the bench in Final.Big pitch could be a decent option with his pace late in the game or even in ET.

SG in todays PC said he has had a small setback, another game or 2 yet.

Does anybody know where we are in terms of bookings and suspensions?

Is anyone looking at suspensions for upcoming games? And if anyone was to be sent off on Wednesday night, would they automatically miss the Final?

Certainly if it's for violent conduct which most red cards would be.

A second yellow resulting in a red would see them miss a later game I think.

Who is the ref for tomorrow? Odds for a red are likely to be huge. Ryan Jack a favourite I'm sure.

What’s wrong with Alfredos wrist? Not seen it mentioned. Had a white bandage on on Thursday and a black one on Sunday. Noticed when he went down it was his wrist that was the problem.

Consulted my crystal ball and can confidently predict the Sheep, match officials, commentators and media whipping up a frenzy to try and get Morelos sent off, citied, retrospectively banned etc for any kind of physical play at Shittodrie.

Anyone suspended that appeals will see a fast-track gathering convened like never before, in fact it's probably already arranged.

say one thing, last season we had suspensions nearly every game, this year other than JJ I cant think of any. what a vast improvement

Back