Injuries today

I never heard but is Katic injured or was he just rested?
I believe he was rested although didn’t hear anything specifically on it. Today was a chance to start Helander and give Edmundson a slot on the bench. Would like to see him get a start again as I thought he was impressive in the early games. Think he will struggle though with three more experienced (and expensive) CBs ahead of him.

Radio Clyde (I know) said it looks like the goalie is injured which will be a worry for Rangers fans.

McGregor was at it, fell down after catching a simple ball, then was holding his balls then stretching. Just letting the clock run down a bit.

You'd be right not to believe them too - the Earth's a nearly spherical object (an oblate spheroid, to be ultra-pedantic). ;)
You mean it's not flat? full of sea monsters and pirates of the living dead darn that American lied to me on the tinternet probably works for the rebel.

hope shaggers baws are ok it would be a crime against humanity if they stopped working, what would the wantabee wags of Glasgow do!.

I believe he was rested although didn’t hear anything specifically on it. Today was a chance to start Helander and give Edmundson a slot on the bench. Would like to see him get a start again as I thought he was impressive in the early games. Think he will struggle though with three more experienced (and expensive) CBs ahead of him.
Ahh cheers. I think if we get into the group stages we will need 4 CB of a high quality. Yeah Edmundson did look the part in pre-season. A big upgrade on Worrall

Back