Injury latest?

So. Essentially a valid question.

Does anyone have any knowledge of when our injured players will be available?

Super Eagles attacking midfielder Joe Aribo has been declared fit to face five-time world champions Brazil on October 13 in Singapore National Stadium.

The 23-year-old London-born made his international debut in the 2-2 scored draw against Ukraine last month but Rangers even find back of the net just four minutes into the game in Dnipro.

Rangers manager Steven Gerrard told Glasgow Evening Times where he said: Nigeria international has made full recovery from the head injury he suffered last month and is in good shape to feature for the Super Eagles in their friendly against the Samba Boys next Sunday

"Joe (Aribo) was very close to being 100% so that is a positive for us.

”I would have Joe if needed but I wanted to give him, his scar as much time as possible to heal, he will go away on international duty and probably be involved with Nigeria”.

Aribo fit.
Jones should be fit in a few weeks.
Jack is only a week or two away with a minor calf injury.
Kent is another couple of weeks away.

Jones is out for another 6 weeks

Flannagan has no time frame, he keeps breaking down on his return to training

Jones is out for another 6 weeks

Flannagan has no time frame, he keeps breaking down on his return to training
Even when fit Jones will have at least three ahead of him in the queue for a place (Stewart, Kent, Barker). I think he’ll need to wait quite a while to make amends for that ‘bheastly’ cameo.

Didn't the Gaffer mention that he was keeping Kent out to at least the end of the month ? he said that didn't want to take any risks IIRC

Back