Injury time in Scotland - Cheating

I watched it. The 8 minutes in the first half was a mystery.
The 7 minutes in the 2nd half was a mystery too.
The 90 minutes in between had to be seen to be believed but was less mysterious.
Then I would put that down to bad refereeing but this conspiracy stuff is tim patter.

I actually saw the 2nd half & 7 was mad. There was a var check & the subs which should’ve made it 5.

Then I would put that down to bad refereeing but this conspiracy stuff is tim patter.

I actually saw the 2nd half & 7 was mad. There was a var check & the subs which should’ve made it 5.
I think the time added can be questioned but it is certainly not a conspiracy to question how their game(s) was refereed today.

A sending off that should have been a foul to Hibs.
Every possible Hibs yellow card given. Every possible yellow card for Celtic not given. Even an overturned penalty given for an obvious dive by someone who has previously executed the same dive on a number of occasions.
A lengthy process to give a stonewall penalty to Hibs (with no yellow card)
A short process for a highly questionable penalty to Celtic when a player who was openly questioning the officials was "fouled". A yellow card given for a non-foul.
Play not stopped when a Hibs went down with a head knock. In our game vs Raith last week there were numerous stoppages for Raith players merely falling over. In our games vs Timmy play is stopped when one of them falls over.
This is a week in, week out thing.
Like most conspiracies lately, here's another that's easily provable.

Here's ra sellic's penalty today.

It will be interesting to see if any "that goes on in every game" apologists show up. They are usually out in force when Vicker's is holding shirts.

giphy.gif

The game's a bogey up here, they have their 19th Century Terrorist tentacles wrapped around every facet of Scottish football from top to bottom and have done for years. With referee intimidation, the media being infested with their fans and sympathisers, refs scared to give decisions against them due to the backlash they'd face from their disgusting fans.

Makes you sick, I don't see the tide changing.

Let them bang on about conspiracy theories, not our thing.
There were 2 head injuries, an injury substituion, VAR and time wasting. We can't pretend it came out of nowhere.
They also added 7 min when they were 2-1 up. Any complaints there?
Bigger picture, without Mooy and Hetate they are shite! If both those injuries are serious lets see how they handle a taste of what we have been going through.
Agree about them being shite without them.
Also would love to see how they would cope with the volume of centre backs we had injured.

Back