Injury time last night

Chapman billie

Dont know if it's been mentioned. Didn't want to post last night as it would have looked like sour grapes. But how the feck was there only 2 minutes added on last night? McCrorie was injured for longer than that alone! Now I realise it probably wouldn't have made much difference as we didn't look like scoring but you very rarely get only 2 minutes. Before anyone starts its not an excuse or clutching at straws but a genuine concern.

Pretty sure we had a match earlier this season when the whistle was blown before half time was even reached, same ref ?

at the Killie one, the board went up for 6, after the penalty miss IIRC
and we got two minutes added on
with the whistle blown as we were awarded a corner

last night was a joke too

2 minutes is extremely rare.
3 minutes seems to be the norm, even in incident free games.
McCrorie was down for at least 2 minutes.

1 minute in the first half was also a joke.

19th Century Terrorist ref is your answer.

To put it into context we had 2 minutes after a 45 minute period last night.

League cup final 2011 Craig Thomson added 3 mins injury time after a 15 minute period of extra time. Walter went ballistic when the board went up.

The difference of course was Rangers were winning in 2011 and losing last night.

I always thought it was 30 seconds per goal, and 30 seconds per sub.

3 goals and 2 subs in the second half, so the injury time didn't even cover that. Not to mention McCrorie being down for 2 minutes on his own.

But yes, Rangers losing at the time so 2 minutes. Pretty blatant if you ask me.

Dont know if it's been mentioned. Didn't want to post last night as it would have looked like sour grapes. But how the feck was there only 2 minutes added on last night? McCrorie was injured for longer than that alone! Now I realise it probably wouldn't have made much difference as we didn't look like scoring but you very rarely get only 2 minutes. Before anyone starts its not an excuse or clutching at straws but a genuine concern.
It was Clancy and it was cheating. I share your doubt it would have made any difference but that's not the point. This follows on from the Killie game where there was 6 mins to be played when we were 1 up but only 2 after Killie immediately broke and score.

We're poor but we get cheated in different ways 9 weeks out of ten.

It's quite simple really.
We were desperate for an equalizer so the ref denied us the correct amount of time.

Whether it would have helped us or not is irrelevant.
It's a form of cheating.

There are so many examples of the different standards applied to us that it would be really easy to show the bias. Unfortunately no one inside Ibrox cares enough to do anything about it.

On a more positive note Broxi is getting a new bunnet and this is bound to make a huge difference to the matchday experience. Well done Stewy Robertson.

Back