Injury Updates (todays presser)

Hopefully Lawrence just missed out and is back for the next games.

Whoever plays CB on Sat will be starting at Anfield so therefore its either King or Davies.

If Davies is fit and available he needs to start. Given the money spent on him, we need to find out if he's the answer at CB.

As for Souttar out until after WC...hindsight is wonderful but this looks a disaster of a signing. Back to Hearts (with a payoff) next season I fear.

Tbh don't need hindsight to know Souttar was always likely to be another perma injured player for us.

Have a good feeling about Davies though to lighten the feeling up.

If he’s fit and clear of injury he will be a good player for us

Will add balance to the back 4
Aye - he has slipped under the radar a bit because of his injury, but I think he will be a big upgrade on Sands at LCB.

He won't play Davies IMO.

He was bending over backwards to avoid putting him on against Napoli.

Didn't start him at home to the worst team in the league.

Not sure on what basis anyone could reasonably suggest Davies, Ridvan or Matondo could start? Matondo hasn't even been making matchday squads.

He won't play Davies IMO.

He was bending over backwards to avoid putting him on against Napoli.

Didn't start him at home to the worst team in the league.

Not sure on what basis anyone could reasonably suggest Davies, Ridvan or Matondo could start? Matondo hasn't even been making matchday squads.
I think he’s the actual exception to some of the others

I don’t think he’s not been playing because of training but just the injury

I don’t think he’s been that fit, he’s been training but I don’t think he’s been anywhere near to starting a match in terms of fitness.
If you are on the bench you are fit to play.

I highly doubt he will play either of the next 2 games.

IF that's the case he should have got a boot up the arse
I cannot imagine that his employers would have been impressed.
However, when a footballer has a broken foot there is not a lot that a club can do about it.
I would not imagine they would broadcast it if they had decided to issue some sort of financial penalty to the player.

The decision to let Katic go becomes more bizarre by the week as we get further updates on the injuries of Souttar and Helander.

Where is that from mate? Rumour or reported?
Heard it last weekend, and Gio has basically confirmed it as stated he brought the injury with him. Just joined the dots on what l was told against the info from Gios presser.

Allowing Balogun to leave and signing Souttar was absolute madness. Yeah I know Balogun wasn’t always fit before anyone mentions that but he could be relied upon more often.
Keep reading on here Souttar was signed to fill a home grown player slot

Back