Inside 55 - what happened? Will we ever get to see it?

bearsmarsbars

I remember this being announced on twitter the day they were supposed to release it a few weeks back & being buzzing to see the scenes, only for RTV to scrap it before it ever managed to see the light of day.

At the time I agreed with that decision as there was probably all sorts of guidelines broken that day and it could have come back to bite us if there was a covid outbreak among the squad following those celebrations - especially with the heat that was on us at the time.

However 2 weeks later and we're in the clear. There's been no new cases in the squad since that video, surely it would be perfectly fine for us to release it now? They have only previously punished teams for breaking covid guidelines when it has resulted in an outbreak of some sort - we haven't had any. Look at the videos that came out of the Scotland camp after qualifying for the Euros for example.

Anyone have any idea what will come of this?

Last edited:
Would imagine it will likely form an extended release at the end of the season. There was alot of Covid related issues regarding what the club could have done etc from all angles at the time.

There’s no chance it will be out before the dust has long settled on the events of that weekend

Between players celebrating with fans at the gates (even though they were at least 20ft apart) and kids being passed through windows into the dressing room (B-D) i’m not sure we should release any videos as clearly the rhattlers would have us bang to rights

tenor.gif

Was supposedly pulled due to the media and political backlash over the scenes at Ibrox and George Square, hopefully they'll get it out at some point!

Will be end of season now.

And sadly will likely be edited to a ridiculous degree, taking out all the raw emotional stuff we really want to see.

Here’s hoping for some excellent end of season/journey content from RTV.

The loyalist music editing and add ons we are finding it hard to edit out.

Currently in dialogue with Hartson and Pearson’s lawyer who proved it was 30 soft ware just in case we need to release it without the edit.

Still no sign of the Inside Ibrox video from the St Mirren game itself either.
To be honest, when Inside 55 was tweeted my own thoughts were that such a video should wait until the end of the season and we should simply put out a regular Inside Ibrox for the St Mirren game, with a little footage of the celebrations. That could easily have been edited out if concerns were raised over it - and it still could in all honesty.

Save ‘the big one’ for after Trophy Day against the the Sheep.

Between players celebrating with fans at the gates (even though they were at least 20ft apart) and kids being passed through windows into the dressing room (B-D) i’m not sure we should release any videos as clearly the rhattlers would have us bang to rights

tenor.gif
I agree , I was as pleased as anyone to see the joy of our players but as you say it wasn't a great look going towards the fans who let's be honest shouldn't really have been there. I think we should just let this one go and celebrate in style once we're safe to do so , then we can watch with pride without any fear of backlash from the usual Rangers haters

I agree , I was as pleased as anyone to see the joy of our players but as you say it wasn't a great look going towards the fans who let's be honest shouldn't really have been there. I think we should just let this one go and celebrate in style once we're safe to do so , then we can watch with pride without any fear of backlash from the usual Rangers haters
I was being facetious but ok mate

Will be end of season now.

And sadly will likely be edited to a ridiculous degree, taking out all the raw emotional stuff we really want to see.

Here’s hoping for some excellent end of season/journey content from RTV.
Apparently the full unedited version will be exclusively available from the top shelves of all Azad video stores.

I would rather wait and get the raw unedited footage.

So once lockdowns and pandemics are a thing of the past!

Platinum mygers patter is up there with dug shite on the doors...

... I'm praying Amazon pulled it early because they want the footage for the All or Nothing B-)

Back