Inside Ibrox: Legends day

Wow, had some nice flashbacks around the 7th minute seeing Gough leaving the tunnel like that.

Absolutely fantastic, felt like a young Rangers supporter again like a wean in a sweetie shop.

Gerrard really has brought the wow factor back to Rangers. It's a club again.

Great watch, terrific performances from Alexander, Papac, Hill, McCulloch, Rae and Gerrard. Fantastic spirit and great friendship from players from different eras.

Very cool video. Great to see some of the players I grew up.

Nice moment with Gerrard's son at the end of the video.

Possibly mate. I maybe thought it was someone off camera. Either way, great to hear.
Yeah it's very hard to tell but I agree with you.Players really cany help but be impressed by our stadium. A wee bit of TLC and it would be up there with the very best iconic stadia in Europe.

Alex rae played a blinder on Saturday. A close 2nd for motm. For me the gaffer just edged it. It was a shame not to see him score for us or for liverpool. Im sure majority of the crowd would have loved to have seen a 30 yard rocket fly into the net. Good attendance aswell for the game. Lovenkrands can still shift..rapid!

Actually thought at the time that Gerrard was desperate not to score during the chance where he squared it to Kuyt who made a mess of it, but big Sasa actually closes him down really well watching it back.

A true legend and Ibrox icon. Steven Gerrard too.

Back