Inside Ibrox Livi Game - Club 72

Valley Bluenose

RTV? Completed it mate!
Just watched the Inside Ibrox from the Livi game on RangersTV. Some footage of Club 72 and the punters in it at the start of the video. Worth a watch for anybody who frequents Club 72 to see if they are now 'famous' LOL. Place looks nice to be fair.

Think we've a few posters on here who are members.

Last edited:
there was a guy from plymouth lodge walking with us last saturday.
hes a tattoo artist and has tattoos on his face and head.
a quieter nicer guy you couldnt meet.

Just watched the Inside Ibrox from the Livi game on RangersTV. Some footage of Club 72 and the punters in it at the start of the video. Worth a watch for anybody who frequents Club 72 to see if they are now 'famous' LOL. Place looks nice to be fair.

Me and my brother were in club 72 , just outside the shot , thought I had made the big time on tv .

I’ve never been in Bar/Club 72, but from those shots, I’m surprised by how cramped it looks, especially for the money now being asked for a season ticket in there.

Ten out of Ten to the Boys that do the videos, it’s almost like the Supporters views, might not be full professional however is more than made up in atmosphere, always look forward to them.

Back