Inside Ibrox : YBB

Love these videos will watch the full version later on RTV.

Feel for El Bufalo, he is so sorry for what happened on Sunday. Whether he needed to do that or not doesn't come into it, he felt he had to do it and that will do for me... a fantastic gesture from our Alfie.

That's a class video.

Hadn't realised Alfie was still doing the apology gesture after the players had all bearhugged him. What a wee guy he is, as humble as they come. No need for him to do it of course but hope he realises that out overall appreciation of him and what he gives us way overshadows any bad game or penalty miss.

A genuine heartfelt moment there from Alfie these things happen and he doesn’t need to apologise these things happen it’s football he’s carried us alone at times and has done more good than anything else since being here.

chin up Alfie.

Alfie was having a great time in the training videos today, playing different games with the ball etc.

Felt for him thinking he owed an apology, what a man he is.

Alfie :(

His apologetic gesture went on a lot longer than I thought. I hope to feck any fans he’s encountered since made sure to show him love and let him know we don’t blame him and we’re right behind him.

Feel horrible for him thinking he needs to apologise to us
I didn’t see it at the time or looking back on it as him apologising.

I saw it as a celebration of his kid and essentially saying he’s praying for him or her.

I could be wrong of course

I saw it as a celebration of his kid and essentially saying he’s praying for him or her.

He’s been doing the heart over tummy thing for ages and never once had that added gesture so I’d say you were wrong mate. Also just look at his face, clearly a little sorry expression with it.

In Colombia that’s a way of apology mate , your miles out thinking he’s praying for his kid .

seeing the apology in slow motion up close in high quality just made me feel more for him, such a sincere apology from the wee man

I found it interesting that the only person he seemed to interact with was Jack. My heart goes out to him for him feeling so bad about Sunday. I totally love the man

Back