Inside the Gremio Academy

Am I right that the winner plays River. Strangely of all the South American football jerseys that I could have its in fact Flamengo & Gremio . They are very old , from the 80s

Slightly OT, but what happened with the club who had a deadly fire at their youth academy? I thought it was Gremio, but might have been Botafogo. Tragedy all the same and hope they can recover.

Slightly OT, but what happened with the club who had a deadly fire at their youth academy? I thought it was Gremio, but might have been Botafogo. Tragedy all the same and hope they can recover.

The fire happened at Flamengo's academy.

Tonight Gremio play Flamengo in the Libertadores semi-final. Here's an article looking at their youth academy:

Good article there new impressive training academy is a stones throw from the Gremio Arena stadium, the Gouchos are certainly up for a fight, although not last night :cool:

Good article there new impressive training academy is a stones throw from the Gremio Arena stadium, the Gouchos are certainly up for a fight, although not last night :cool:

It's a choker to go out at the semi-final stage but the best team (by a mile) went through.

With Everton more than likely moving on there will be more oppertunities for Gremio's youth products to shine. Look forward to seeing them next year.

Back