Interesting Dessers Interview

So he's worse than the likes of Franny Jeffers (0 goals in 14 games), Filip Sebo (2 goals in 24 games), James Beattie (0 goals in 10 games), Eduardo Herrera (2 goals in 24 games) and let us not forget the elusive Daniel Prodan who cost £2.2 million and never played a single minute for us? I could name many others but I've already wasted enough time responding to this nonsense.

i was having a go at the many that described him as that

hence the quotation marks

He has the correct mentality to be a Rangers player. He has his limitations which he owns.

He scores big goals and 20 for the season is impressive.
Was he not only on 2 in October? Then Phill turned up and gave him confidence,to be honest I like him,always plays never injured,don,t take pens either,keep going big man.

If you seen the goal Dortmund scored last night then I'd suggest Dessers never scores those types of goal - he would have tried to control twist/turn and look for a pass before running out of ideas rather than just hitting it.

This for me is one of his big limitations where he just doesn't do things quickly enough.

I do think he has improved as the season has gone on and hope he has a massive last 5 games and I'll try to lay off him until then.

Latest posts

Back