Interesting treble

The DazzleGer

Rangers to beat Livingstone
Rangers to beat St Mirren
celt to draw with arabs
Coming in just under 8/1 troops .

Clancy will do his best to ensure his team win, you only have to look at the 29th Dec 2019 and the following games he was given to see the levels he stoops to for his beloved mentally challengeds.

But what is a win for Celtic on Sunday?

Is it really setting up the chance for us to take the title from them in their own stadium?

What I'm getting at is if we win our games and they dont win it stops dead the dream of us winning it at their midden... a nightmare in their eyes.
Win-win, money and 55 early if it happens, mentally challengeds shitting themselves and an even sweeter title win if it doesn't

What I'm getting at is if we win our games and they dont win it stops dead the dream of us winning it at their midden... a nightmare in their eyes.
Agree. If we win Wednesday and Saturday, I just can't see them being motivated to win on Sunday. Us only needing a point to win it at the piggery is indeed their nightmare scenario.

Rangers to beat Livingstone
Rangers to beat St Mirren
celt to draw with arabs
Coming in just under 8/1 troops .
Z3c7LG3.gif

The filth have lost at home to St Mirren, lost home and away to bottom of the league Ross County, and had numerous draws against the likes of St Johnstone and Livi.

But apparently there is absolutely no chance they will drop points away to Dundee Utd:D

Really?

Rangers will win both games and the filth will somehow lose on Sunday. They are pure Filth and can’t handle us winning it at their own shit hole. They created the shame game all on their own the last time only it will be shameful scenes outside the ground this time! I predict when they finally know it’s all over they will lose it. Cant wait.

As long as the first 2 parts come up, I really don't care about the third one.

We don't need anything from anyone else, and it matters not a jot what day we win 55 as long as we do.

I just don’t think the Tims will allow us the chance of winning it at their dump. Call me cynical

Im just not sure they’re good enough to beat them without the Clancy Factor mate.

Accept your point too. It’s their biggest nightmare, as they showed in 1999.

But what is a win for Celtic on Sunday?

Is it really setting up the chance for us to take the title from them in their own stadium?
They'd probably want the chance to beat us and stopping us win the title there

They'd probably want the chance to beat us and stopping us win the title there

Of course they will. The are not scared of us, they are completely delusional and KDS will be predicting a 4-0 home win.

If they were to beat us, which they won’t, it will only strengthen their belief that COVID cost them their 10 and they will destroy us again next season.

Long may their denial continue.

Clancy will do his best to ensure his team win, you only have to look at the 29th Dec 2019 and the following games he was given to see the levels he stoops to for his beloved mentally challengeds.
Didn’t realise he was in charge, that’s the three points in the bag for the filth.

Back