Interview with Dado Prso, Rangers News 2008, as he looks back over his time at Ibrox

mdingwall

Administrator
sGyWGid.jpg

What a player he was. He was actually sensational at the start of his second season and then his legs completely went, perhaps from carrying the other 10 players. That was the ill fated final season under Eck.

If only he was a couple of years younger when he signed. Could you imagine how good the Prso of 04/05 would've been in Smiths 07/08 team. Been ideal in that team and I'm not exaggerating when I say the final is a different proposition if you had that player.

Absolutely love the big man, and what a player he was too. Absolutely brilliant and it’s a shame his legs gave up eventually. But I watched him on the international stage too battering top sides like Brazil, he was a genuine top level talent and that was shown in the CL as well.

And let’s be honest, he utterly carried us at times under Eck. A proper warrior and a leader, it’s no surprise the fans adored him. Lastly, this has always been one of my favourite Rangers images.

“And Laudrup said, let there be Dado”

tumblr_niux2uUd7r1qbrih3o1_1280.png

I first fell in love, I'm sure like many others, when he scored the overhead kick versus Fulham.

A great player and a bargain as well.

Who are the top Croatian strikers these days? Who is his equivalent?

Absolutely love the big man, and what a player he was too. Absolutely brilliant and it’s a shame his legs gave up eventually. But I watched him on the international stage too battering top sides like Brazil, he was a genuine top level talent and that was shown in the CL as well.

And let’s be honest, he utterly carried us at times under Eck. A proper warrior and a leader, it’s no surprise the fans adored him. Lastly, this has always been one of my favourite Rangers images.

“And Laudrup said, let there be Dado”

tumblr_niux2uUd7r1qbrih3o1_1280.png

I love that photo. B-D

If only he was a couple of years younger when he signed. Could you imagine how good the Prso of 04/05 would've been in Smiths 07/08 team. Been ideal in that team and I'm not exaggerating when I say the final is a different proposition if you had that player.

Walter would defo have played Dado left midfield a lot of the time ha.

A few folks have said the same so I have asked the boffins to investigate.
Thanks Mark fingers crossed gets sorted soon! One thing I am seeing is moving orange lines across top of the screen when I post? Thought it was my phone playing up lol

Saw your text so its image problem!

I am a pal of Andrew Dickson who went over and did the article with him.

Said he was exactly how you would expect as cool as %^*& wandering around Monaco living the dream everyone would pass them in the street and say hi to dado and everyone in Monaco loved him

Not a bad way to spend your retirement

Back