Interviews in London

I remember an Italian player coming to play again in the UK (forget who). His British manager said the player should buy a house here (it was Middlesbrough or Sheffield Wednesday) to feel settled.
The player said he had homes in Naples, Milan and Rome as well as London,so no point in buying another.

I remember an Italian player coming to play again in the UK (forget who). His British manager said the player should buy a house here (it was Middlesbrough or Sheffield Wednesday) to feel settled.
The player said he had homes in Naples, Milan and Rome as well as London,so no point in buying another.

Ravanelli for boro ?

Seems a bit far for Mcinnes to go for an interview if it's him we want.Just saying like.

It would seem utter madness but then again its a cheap flight down and out of the way from the media scum up here.

Where does Dave King stay when hes in Glasgow is he still around?

Seems a bit far for Mcinnes to go for an interview if it's him we want.Just saying like.

I'm sure they said on one of the podcasts he lives in Glasgow and travels to Aberdeen every day if it's true it's not that hard to jump on a flight from Glasgow down to London and back up

I'm sure they said on one of the podcasts he lives in Glasgow and travels to Aberdeen every day if it's true it's not that hard to jump on a flight from Glasgow down to London and back up
He needs permission from Aberdeen. So far Rangers have not talked to Aberdeen at all about McInnes. It's just what I thought. He isn't the overwhelming favourite like some people are pretending to know about.

He lives in Glasgow but why travel to London when it can be done and dusted here in a matter of minutes if not seconds?

He lives in Glasgow but why travel to London when it can be done and dusted here in a matter of minutes if not seconds?
Because if they're in London as rumoured. It will be for candidate's who have expressed an internet in the job. McInnes hasn't done that. He isn't the overwhelming favourite. The board might have something else up their sleeve.

Because its a set due process to be followed....and of course the club won't want it done under the glare of the west of scotland media. Could also be every chance the London based things are for folk down south not currently in a job therefore less need to be travelling far and wide for them

Right call.

Derek McInnes has Tony Docherty,Barry Robson and Gordon Marshall as his back room team.
Who was Davie Moyes assistants at Everton and did he take them to Old Trafford,Sociedad and Sunderland also ??

Just curious

Derek McInnes has Tony Docherty,Barry Robson and Gordon Marshall as his back room team.
Who was Davie Moyes assistants at Everton and did he take them to Old Trafford,Sociedad and Sunderland also ??

Just curious

Barry Robson isn't at first team level there.

Moyes had the likes of Ferguson and Woods I'm sure.

Yep and if he was the favourite like people said, we'd be talking to them qnd ir would be reported. Rangers haven't made a move for McInnes for a reason.

How do we know that?
It's all done via agents at the early stages. Options are open, but to rule out McInnes just because folk don't see him as good enough is a fallacy.

Barry Robson isn't at first team level there.

Moyes had the likes of Ferguson and Woods I'm sure.
Big Dunc didn't go to Old Trafford with him as he is still at Everton.If it was Moyes I'm wondering if he would bring in his own assistant or would he look for an Alex Rae,Barry Ferguson type person beside him ??

Yep and if he was the favourite like people said, we'd be talking to them qnd ir would be reported. Rangers haven't made a move for McInnes for a reason.

I would say as I said on another thread that another gamble is coming our way, what I mean by that is a manager who hasn’t managed in the SPL before hence doesn’t really know our football. It’s obvious that we need someone who knows our game and can stabilise us. I wish the board would stop attempting short cuts to catch Celtic. We need stability not a fancy foreign name or a washed up has been from the EPL.

How do we know that?
It's all done via agents at the early stages. Options are open, but to rule out McInnes just because folk don't see him as good enough is a fallacy.
Have you any evidence Rangers have made contact with McInnes? If you don't and we've not made a move, for the so called number one pick by the board. Then it means he was never the boards favourite. He will be on a list but that's it. In my opinion.

Big Dunc didn't go to Old Trafford with him as he is still at Everton.If it was Moyes I'm wondering if he would bring in his own assistant or would he look for an Alex Rae,Barry Ferguson type person beside him ??

Big Dunc is settled down there so can't see that.

Wouldn't think Moyes would have B.Ferguson involved really. Interesting if he got it but.

Have you any evidence Rangers have made contact with McInnes? If you don't and we've not made a move, for the so called number one pick by the board. Then it means he was never the boards favourite. He will be on a list but that's it. In my opinion.

I'd still say he'll be the #1 choice when all is added up. Logical for him to get it given his history here.
I'd be interested to see Moyes get it or Pardew but.

I would say as I said on another thread that another gamble is coming our way, what I mean by that is a manager who hasn’t managed in the SPL before hence doesn’t really know our football. It’s obvious that we need someone who knows our game and can stabilise us. I wish the board would stop attempting short cuts to catch Celtic. We need stability not a fancy foreign name or a washed up has been from the EPL.
Disagree. We need a quality manager who has a record of winning trophies. I don't care if he's British or whatever. I want the best candidate possible.

I'd still say he'll be the #1 choice when all is added up. Logical for him to get it given his history here.
I'd be interested to see Moyes get it or Pardew but.
You saying you still say. Wasn't you one of the guys saying McInnes is definitely happening 100% and that he will definitely be our next manager?

Don't care where the interviews are held as long as we pick the right manager,its been a rollercoaster,and financially we can not afford another cock up.

Pedro got the job based on Greame Park's friendship with Pedro Mendes, who is Pedro's agent. Plus.... He interviewd well and had good references. But his record wasn't of the standard needed. You can blame Greame Park for letting Pedro Mendes talk him into hiring Pedro as manager.

This sounds like a fantasy the Rangers Media loons would make up and pass off as fact in a further attempt to mock our board.

Sky sports showing a bit of the McInnes press conference this afternoon, hes saying there's been no contact from Rangers.

Could just be towing the party line for the cameras but interesting if not.

Hopefully, all interviewees have a good idea of our problems in the past, our position as whipping boy for the Scottish media and the expectations of our fans ,who refuse to countenance a loss to anyone. There is nothing more shattering and soul destroying than to be given a very hard job and find out later that there are roadblocks all over the place and that your ideas cannot be put in place because there is no money, personnel or clients(fans) who ,don't like either you or your methods.Whoever gets the job must know what he is letting himself in for.
He doesn't need to be Scottish but he has to have a good idea that being Manager of Rangers is not an easy job.A great job, yes but an easy one? No way.

Scotland is a beautiful place.

Its just we have to share it with rhepublican scum disguised as Nats.

The vhermin poison every well they drink freely from.
Scotland is indeed a beautiful place, to visit, and the visitors enjoy every minute they holiday there,then leave to stay elsewhere

Nuno Batista is Pedro's agent.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...ro-caixinha-nuno-batista-agent-Ibrox-pay-off/
I've explained before in a previous post. If that is his agent then fair enough. But why arw we talking about who Pedros agent is? Pedro is finished.

I don't care where the interviews are taking place. The really important issue -they pick the correct person for the job this time

Back