Intimidated refs are keeping that mob in the title race

monkey magic

They could already be 10 points behind us if Dundee United and Livvy were awarded the blatant penalties denied at the Piggery. Both of these games ended in draws when the away teams could easily have picked up the full 3 points. Refs are already feeling the pressure not to do their jobs.

They could already be 10 points behind us if Dundee United and Livvy were awarded the blatant penalties denied at the Piggery. Both of these games ended in draws when the away teams could easily have picked up the full 3 points. Refs are already feeling the pressure not to do their jobs.
You are absolutely correct monkey. I have eejits on here who argue that scottish refs are NOT cheats and trying their best. Boggles my mind.

You are absolutely correct monkey. I have eejits on here who argue that scottish refs are NOT cheats and trying their best. Boggles my mind.
spot on fergie,corrupt to the core and with a press pack happy to highlight even proper decisions for us as debatable , but hardly a mention of the blatent cheating in favour of the scum.
and you get some on here argueing against VAR .What is wrong with their minds

Last edited:
That wasn’t ref intimidation last though, that was was blatant cheating by a sympathising linesman.
one in the same ,ref or lino ,makes no difference .VAR rules that goal out without question and would certainly make them think twice about their blatent skullduggery .oh and the Japanese would have three oscars to date via VAR .not bad for a months work eh

FFS this is a thread that could be on one of their forums. The more some people think they are different the more they are actually very like them.

We have had a few lucky decisions. The penalty against Aberdeen for one. The paranoia on this thread is risible.

It's been obvious for years that the Scottish media are working in conjunction with the 19th Century Terrorists to put pressure on the refs to dope the results. Any penalty we get is scrutinised whilst any penalties, offside goals etc is never mentioned if its for them.

All we can do is get so far ahead that it becomes an irrelevance to us and its the other teams that are being cheated out of the european cup qualifying spot.

FFS this is a thread that could be on one of their forums. The more some people think they are different the more they are actually very like them.

We have had a few lucky decisions. The penalty against Aberdeen for one. The paranoia on this thread is risible.

Some of ours and Earl Haigs online are a mirror image of each other.

They have actually had the brass neck to register their concerns that the Referees in Scotland have it in for them.

This League should be all but over. It is ludicrous what they've already got away with. In fact, if their " goal " had been correctly disallowed last night we could be 12 points in front. That it is only 4 points in front is due to intimidated officials.

It doesn't matter if they're neck and neck with us mate, it's better that way. They did enough to get points out of the games. We'll do what needs to be done against them and win the league. Welcome the chase.

Can't remember us having a rangers fan running the line and making more than one questionable decision in our favour in separate matches.

We must all just be paranoid.

The only one we have got away with , I think , was Sakala header which was offside. We didn't get away with the Aberdeen penalty , which from my seat , was a stonewaller. Bates pulled Sakala by the back of his jersey and prevented him reaching the ball.

The only one we have got away with , I think , was Sakala header which was offside. We didn't get away with the Aberdeen penalty , which from my seat , was a stonewaller. Bates pulled Sakala by the back of his jersey and prevented him reaching the ball.

The Dundee United penalty refused at the Piggery was one of the worst and embarrassing I've seen in years, tbh. The ref just shat it. Joe Hart taking out the Livvy player when nowhere near the ball was another.

These stats sum it up perfectly BVM. They have been getting away with this for far too long and the recent blatant cheating by Furuhashi proves that they continue to be on a very loose leash, with no fear of recrimination from the SPFL/SFA/compliance officer/smsm. This cheating needs to be highlighted at every opportunity and they need to be called out for what they are: cheats. I'm sick of it as I'm sure most other people on this Forum are. Time for change!

IMG-20211203-WA0000.jpg

I imagine that celtic are going to be the biggest opponents to VAR in the SPL.

They won't want it because they seem to benefit from the most bias from officials who support them.

The SPFL should try and use the VAR control center in England that all the EPL clubs use.

If they set up a Scottish VAR control center it will just suffer from the same problems that Scottish football currently has, officials will give biased decisions towards celtic.

I imagine that celtic are going to be the biggest opponents to VAR in the SPL.

They won't want it because they seem to benefit from the most bias from officials who support them.

The SPFL should try and use the VAR control center in England that all the EPL clubs use.

If they set up a Scottish VAR control center it will just suffer from the same problems that Scottish football currently has, officials will give biased decisions towards celtic.
Lawwell was against VAR, though they may have reluctantly accepted it'll have to come in. I may be naive but I think Celtic will lose out because refs can't get away with "I had a poor view"

The OP has a point. It is some what of a given though. We faced the same forces against us since we got back into the Premier League especially last season and we were victorious because we took care of business on the field and that's what we need to keep doing.

But, but, but, don't you know that all the ref's are in the Masonic lodge? o_O;)

W.A.T.P.

VAR.
I only want to see it if what is being looked at by the VAR team and the ref is shared with the TV audience and indeed the stadium where possible.

Every team gets good and bad decisions. We win the league by winning our games and not dropping silly points against the dross in this league like we have done.

Conspiracy theories are embarrassing
Conspiracy theories are just that. When there is clear evidence over several years it’s no longer a conspiracy theory.
Can you explain why the stats show Celtic as an outlier in almost every data category on this thread?

I try not to be pedantic, but if Celtic had lost both those games they’d be 6 points behind Rangers, not 10.

Every team gets good and bad decisions. We win the league by winning our games and not dropping silly points against the dross in this league like we have done.

Conspiracy theories are embarrassing
Being naive and trusting of scottish football authorities is embarrasing mate. Feeling you are superior because you are blind to it is even more embarrasing. Open your eyes up. Explain newmessi getting away with murder every match he plays. Compare and contrast to Alfredo.

Orchestrated by them, same as last time under TLB. When are we going to wake up to this and make a stand ourselves.

Make a stand how? All we have to do is concentrate on winning our games. What Celtic do is of no significance to us.

If the referees start costing us points with dubious decisions, then that’s the time to make a stand as you put it.

Make a stand how? All we have to do is concentrate on winning our games. What Celtic do is of no significance to us.

If the referees start costing us points with dubious decisions, then that’s the time to make a stand as you put it.
Do you not think it is too late then. Why should we let them dictate to the league what is and what is not right. It will bite us somewhere along the line, they got 3 points instead of possible 1 during the week for a start.

Being naive and trusting of scottish football authorities is embarrasing mate. Feeling you are superior because you are blind to it is even more embarrasing. Open your eyes up. Explain newmessi getting away with murder every match he plays. Compare and contrast to Alfredo.
New Messi. Cringe

For the record I don’t trust Scottish football authorities, I think the standard of refereeing in Scotland is incredibly poor. I don’t believe they are trying to help celtic win the league though, that’s ridiculous

The amount of coverage given to our stonewall penalty at Easter Road certainly seemed to influence yesterdays ref at Ibrox.

For the record I don’t trust Scottish football authorities, I think the standard of refereeing in Scotland is incredibly poor. I don’t believe they are trying to help celtic win the league though, that’s ridiculous
Is it really far fetched to believe that the media influence the referee's decision making. The ref pausing before awarding the penalty was with that in mind.
Whilst the media will scrutinise and if possible give the refs a hard time if a decision favours us an offside goal won't get a mention if it goes for them, this influences the referees.

Is it really far fetched to believe that the media influence the referee's decision making. The ref pausing before awarding the penalty was with that in mind.
Whilst the media will scrutinise and if possible give the refs a hard time if a decision favours us an offside goal won't get a mention if it goes for them, this influences the referees.
Aye that’s all nonsense. You realise they think the media is against them aswell?

New Messi. Cringe
That's what some scum fans are calling him. Including my daughter's boyfriend and his family. One of whom is a member of green brigade. I didn't just make it up. When you say cringe are you referring to cringeball which several on here like to call it? Incidentally why are you being an arse?

Back